Fyndel's CI SPLIT ARROW CRIT VAAL PACT GUIDE [1.1.0] 80k SA(with chain),420k Frenzy [Endgame build]

Hey I have a quick question. If I had Atziri's Acuity Vaal Gauntlets, wouldn't I not need the Vaal Pact on the tree? B/c the gloves offer 100% on Crit, and I have 95% crit rate so... Btw this is for standard. B/c all the points it takes to get to Vaal Pact on the tree, I could use on so many other stuff, but not sure how important that Vaal Pact is on the tree if I just have the gloves.
the point of the gloves is to drop Vaal Pact pretty much
Last edited by DunkMaster on Jul 2, 2014, 12:30:44 AM
Edit, solved
Last edited by DJayAce on Jul 2, 2014, 4:33:13 PM
Okay I figured out the last question I had, I just am having some troubles now with Strength. I don't have any Strength, its making this build hard! Not sure how to fix that problem
Last edited by jrnicdao on Jul 11, 2014, 5:23:39 PM
Oh cool, thanks for sharing. I was able to figure out the Strength problem. My build is 90% complete, I feel like once u get to like level 85, the tree is basically complete. Like I have 3 points just sitting waiting to be used, and i have NO IDEA what direction and what I should do with it, lol. B/c I don't need to use Vaal Pact on the tree b/c I am using Acuity Gloves, so I'm saving a bunch of points. I just have no idea... maybe I'll go towards a 15% increase in att speed or something like that.

If anyone wants to share their tree with me, that would be amazing!

Hi, would this ring good for this build?
That ring wouldn't be that good... this build like every other crit build needs accuracy and the ring doesn't have any. The mana, ES, res, and the low phys roll are ok but you can probably find better for very cheap
Hi, need new build version 1.2
i think this build will be really good in 1.2, i'm going for it

would be nice to hear what op think about the build in new league

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info