Fyndel's CI SPLIT ARROW CRIT VAAL PACT GUIDE [1.1.0] 80k SA(with chain),420k Frenzy [Endgame build]

I wondered it works well in ele reflect map or against reflect mob in reflect map after 1.1
And if you could, tell me requirement of life leech or other stats.
"
tiem1982 wrote:
I wondered it works well in ele reflect map or against reflect mob in reflect map after 1.1
what do you exactly mean with requirements of life leech?
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
"
"
tiem1982 wrote:

I already run fubbythrow's st build. And my dps is only 70k but I couldnt try reflect map after vp is nerfed.
So I want to know the least required percentage of life leach.

And My life leach is 12% except blood rage you should tell me my gear could run your build or not.

I used ambusher mirror, spell dmg shield mirror, 6% life leach mirror armulet, eyes of crown, legacy shavronne,
Auxium belt, two life leach diamond ring, maligaro and legacy rainbow strider.

Last edited by tiem1982 on Mar 20, 2014, 4:37:08 AM
"
tiem1982 wrote:
"
"
tiem1982 wrote:

I already run fubbythrow's st build. And my dps is only 70k but I couldnt try reflect map after vp is nerfed.

And My life leach is 12% except blood rage you should tell me my gear could run your build or not.

I used ambusher mirror, spell dmg shield mirror, 6% life leach mirror armulet, eyes of crown, legacy shavronne,

Oh sorry, I mistake this thread is your st build.

But Your ranger have same problem.

So, I look forward to your answer of both build. (st build and this ci ranger)

Thx
"
tiem1982 wrote:
"
"
tiem1982 wrote:

I mean your talking about my ST build and for him its rly easy to handel reflect first of all IF you fight a reflect map you would swap 1 gem , replace wed for life leech and with that your life leech is gonna be insane 9% from the gem 4% from Coe 6% from the amulet 2% from the ring , 15% from bloodrage because INNERFORCE buffs bloodrage thats a total amount of 27% physical leech and 9% total leech , the rly important thing is a pure physical dagger. and for my bow build chain is the helping thing probably need to use the life leech gem aswell in REFLECT maps just swap 1 gem again added fire out and life leech in
Every Class 100
Hello,

I am just starting this build and already having alot of fun with SA. My only question is in which order (most important>least) would you say to 20q first?
"
XtraSalty wrote:
Hello,

I am just starting this build and already having alot of fun with SA. My only question is in which order (most important>least) would you say to 20q first?

crit multi , frenzy , blood rage , faster attacks , power charge on crit , crit strikes
Every Class 100
hey big fan of split arrow

forgive me if u wrote it somewhere
went like 2-3 true it

what would u recommend

on 4l frenzy
5l split arrow?

atm
frezny>power charges on crit >added fire dmg >manaleech
5l split arrow
crit multi
chain
life on hit
bloodmagic

playing a life build of ur split arrow version
"
Rufnet wrote:
hey big fan of split arrow

forgive me if u wrote it somewhere
went like 2-3 true it

what would u recommend

on 4l frenzy
5l split arrow?

atm
frezny>power charges on crit >added fire dmg >manaleech
5l split arrow
crit multi
chain
life on hit
bloodmagic

playing a life build of ur split arrow version
frenzy > crit multi > added fire > blood magic (if your life)
split arrow > power charge on crit> crit multi > chain > lifeleech > blood magic
i rly disslike power charge on frenzy but if you rly like that more then use it on frenzy instead of added fire or crit multi (have to test what gives your more dmg ) and use faster attack in split arrow
Every Class 100
hello, how could you use three 60% auras?

I dont use all of them. each reserved % are 34..

i used 20lv reduced mana and I followed your passive nodes (which already included all mana reserved nodes)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info