[1.2] Whaitiri's HC-viable CI Aegis Incinerator

where and how should i farm? i have with mf gear 108irr 15iqq 3,2k es , 2,7k armour ( both without auras) and with my normal gear 4kes and 2,5k armour and 860 dps on incinerate. lvl 66 maps are no problem with mf gear.
Has anyone used this in Cruel/Merciless Invasion yet?

The build sounds interesting, but I don't have enough experience to know how well it will hold up there. Or how tough the gear would be to get (especially in a new league! I personally barely got started).
@Klassenliste: I'd recommend farming Piety for gear and currency.

@jjwa: There's a guy one page back who reached Lv60 in Invasion. I'm personally too attached on killing Atziri, that's why i barely play myself in Invasion currently.

The gear will be a bit tough to get in a new league, as you need very specific stuff (Ar/ES with high ES), but you could just use a pure ES chest in the beginning and it'll do fine.
twitch.tv/enki91
@jjwa:

I have level up this build 2 times until lvl 45 in invasion league. Now I am leveling up 3rd times :D

The build is viable and very good dps. BUT be very-very cautious!

Some advice:
You don't have too much life so get all gear with +life. Not difficult, because the loot have much life on them. There are much chaos damage from early in this league and as you know the ES not save you from chaos only the life.

Always have remove bleeding. Last time I died because I don't have :( (you don't have much life so the bleeding kill you fast)

If you can avoid the invading bosses if you don't know them very good.

In leveling I am using Searing bond also. Summon the totem and burn them :) Very good damage and the mobs usually attack the totem and not you.

My experience is that mana regen is not enough for incinerate + another support gem, so mana leech gem is very important.

---------------------------------------

I have also question for those who are playing in invasion league, what are your experience during levelling up with the lower life (lvl 45 I have around 650-700 with my gear and 250 ES)
Last edited by yodaHUN on Mar 13, 2014, 7:57:03 AM
@yodaHUN

Currently level 66 at the invasion league
I agree get lots of life stuff and grab the life nodes the 18% one helps
merciless was very scary because I only had 800 HP but just recently finally switched to CI so chaos is no problem now.
heyyy i finally hit 2.5k ES i do have some problems though ill show you the gear i currently have and the gear im going to put on. My problem is resists when i eventually put all my gear on im guessing ill have around 40-60% each resist

this is my current gear:

And like you said before i need to change my belt rings helmet and shield i changed my shield with 100% ES And armor increase! :)

this is what im going to change which takes me around 3.6K ES So do you think i can survive with my resists slightly lower than max.

im ovbiously going to put dream fragments when i can afford it im going to take it off for the other ring and keep the two stone ring im currently grinding currency im now level 66 in merc act 3 i want dream fragments before i get to Dom

What do you think of my progress so far and what can i do for my resists.

So do you think its time to spec into CI + ZO
Last edited by Rovian on Mar 13, 2014, 2:24:41 PM
Is this really worth to go all the way the dex three to grab the 30% less to be stunned?

I really like the mechanism of cast on stunned wouldnt it mean its gonna proc 30% less often after grabing the node?
@Rovian: You're making great progress there! But i can see why you lack so much resistances, you barely have any on gear. The shield, wand and amulet are good, everything else could need an upgrade. Try to get atleast two resistances on each piece. And you need more ES, going CI would be deadly as of now. Try to get ~400 ES on chest and ~150 ES on helmet.

@vip08: Don't worry, Heart of Oak won't cut down CwS procs too much. But without this node you would have absolutely no stun protection, which can be deadly in certain situations. On top the node adds some useful ES regen, and you get heavily needed Dex on the way.
twitch.tv/enki91

got my hands on this armor. level 71 only got 3,7k ES atm with auras. however I do have a pretty shitty shield with only 55 ES. Hope I can find a better one soon or RIP.

Hey I was looking at a build to follow for the start of the new league and this looked fun. I'm currently level 66, just finished killing Vaal but I am definitely lacking HP. I have 736 life and 1.2k ES. My resistances are fine I think and my DPS is sitting roughly under 700.

I'd like it if you could tell me what to improve with my current gear. And if it's not too much trouble, the order of importance too.

Current gear:

Thanks for the help. :)

Also thanks for the awesome build/guide.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info