*** [2.0] Gellig Mortezzah's level 100 Aegis End-Game Melee Life Boss Tank ***

How do you get +8k life with that tree? -> http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBBAcFLQY5CTMM9xQgFSAWbxm0GjgaPhutHRQe3ySLJKonLypNLOkvzDWSNuk6WDwtPQ894j38PydAoEJLR35I7krITLNNRk9WUEdRYFWpVcZXDVhjWfNeE18qXz9gS2LsZU1mnmoBbqpyqXTtdqx4rnk5eu982X11fuKC5IPbhNmE74XFiq-PRpARkFWXtJuhns2fy6cwqZWsmKyqrK-tja-nsz-18rc-vTa-p768wBrAv8GCxFjE9sauxtjK089-0TbSIdN-2L3ZYd--4izjauRR6dXqGOvk7w7vevIv8wb2SPaj9zL31_rS-6r-Cv66
-
Last edited by Grindrix on Jun 9, 2015, 2:09:12 AM
nice build, i'll play this build in 2.0, i hope that you'll update your build in 2.0
Hey Gellig,

Been playing your build for over a year.

Any chance for an update for 2.0?
The 80 off meta build guy
Please update to 2.0 thnx)
hey there awesome tank! Can u update the skill tree to 2.0 pls? thx & greetz
A lot of potential, mix of things that can be done now with jewels.
Last edited by Grindrix on Jul 28, 2015, 2:45:26 AM
Guys i watched the 1.3 videos of this tree and its been 2 months iam trying to do something similar!

First of all i have to say that this build is not good if you dont have some serious money to invest for 2 simple reasons:

1: Your clear speed will be really slow and it will take ages to reach more than level 90
2: Your Dps will be around 10k if you use the same tree with Gellig!

Note that the editor of the build has like 28k dps with heavy strike 4linked with a Mirrored Corsair Sword! Now if you search Poe trade for that kind of swords price are more than 200exa!

I recommend some things in order to progress and be able to approach this build!

1 : Drop the travel points to witch area that Gellig went to get spell Block and get some dps
2 : Build your tank step by step as you get some money and improve your weapon you will be able to drop some dps points from tree
3 : Keep your dps around 30k to farm maps easily and aim to reach lvl 90 or more before respecing into a more tanky version like Gelligs!
4 : level up some purity gems to have more options in boss fights

My stats at the moment : 5100k life 8k armor 75 block 63 spell block 28k dps reave 5linked in a belly of the beast!I wont change to Kaoms Heart i cant afford legacy and i dont want to loose my dps!

Yesterday i played a difficult lvl77 volcano map with many many mods and the build is doing ok + my clear speed is pretty much ok with reave that has better AOE mechanic than heavy strike!

I hope Gellig will update his guide and his build!Its a great inspiration but guys his gear is so so good you wont have the same results!Have fun and follow my advice if you find it helpful!
Last edited by pro17 on Jul 29, 2015, 7:23:27 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info