24H Questions (and feedback) to Rhys/Chris/Jonathan/Qarl/..

Do you have plans to make any new permanent leagues or to make any changes to the current ones?
Why is fishing so hard, and are there any plans to make it easier so that more people get to experience it?
Do you have plans to make any new permanent leagues?
Are you guys happy with Large chests and Wealth mobs in their current form?

Standard Forever
"
RaGoNXIII wrote:
There is something that I would like to be answered.

We have every day posts that ask for a more rewarding system at endgame, specially in terms of good uniques because currently we are overloaded by a lot of low level ones, and late game crafting orbs drop. Its obvious (and I remember someone from GGG saying it) that the drop rates are balanced around an economy, and it punish people that don't want to participate in that kind of things but they are forced to do so (as me) to play end game maps.

It's specially flagrant when you see that new post about those two who first completed all Dom/New challenges, something that they did via multiboxing and flipping.

Any comment if this is being addressed? Or the game will remain as a trade centric arpg game?

Dont you know they want rares to be used more than uniques? I bet most "endgame" uniques come from supporters and not ggg, i think people should stop asking for endgame and just have some fun. Doing amps over and over till you are lvl 100 is no fun.
1)✓ ☛ Any plans to make bigger Ladders (15000 rly low)? Many sites and players use Ladders Standard/HC/Dominion/Nem and 15000 (max right now) very very low, need 55000-150000.
2)✓ ☛ Socketing/Linking/+Quality(Armourer's Scrap/Blacksmith's Whetstone) system rly bad, so bad (special for me). Any plans to improve this? Maybe you don't know, but many players leave bcs of this, they frustrating, when large amounts of currency (Jeweler's and Fusings) disappear for zero benefit - 1000-10000+ Fusing and still not a single 6L? Make real CRAFTING!
Chance for 6l must be buffed, chance for 6S must be way way MORE easy, 4l/4S must be buffed again, after every 10-20 Fusing less chance for 1S/1l, after 100-120 less chance for 2-3S/l and etc. And make buff for orbs drop rate.
3)✓ ☛ Any plans to change party bonuses And buff solo players? Party can have supports,MF,etc etc etc, all aura in game, all curses, all MF+bonus for party, all and everything that make solo nothing compared to party. At least nerf something, for example: no party aura for everyone in radius + never stack aura.
+ when we will see new aura and new aura skill node?
4)✓ ☛ Any plans to buff spell/elemental dmg node? When you will plan nerf all elemental resist monsters and monsters aura + map mods? Right now it's not balanced at all.
5)✓ ☛ MF in game rly broken, its all about MF MF MF MF MF, if you don't have MF (a lot MF) you will never see any drops, special SOLO! Anything you want/plan to change? When you play solo it's hard to "farm" or just see some rares. When you make real drop rate? Shitty drop rate make no sense if player have 30 min - 1,5 hours to play - he will never see any drop if you not change your drop rate. Even who play 10-12 hours still don't see anything, there no drops, buff it.
6)✓ ☛ Why when you have 75% all elemental resist you still can die in no time (0.5-2 sec)? Is it ok? Why elemental dmg from monsters so broken? It's insane broken. Any plans to balance?
7)✓ ☛ When you will balance gems and uniques? Why still nothing changed? Aegis still OP as ****, while many unique almost useless.
8)✓ ☛ Why 100 lvl and 120 skill points max? Any plans to make new lvls and way way MORE skill points (120 was fine in some 90-00's). Or if you rly want so much 100 lvl max, then make more skill points (200-250, not 120).
9)✓ ☛ When we see craft in the game? Not gamble lotto useless wasting all your orbs as is currently the case.
10)✓ ☛ Why not improve survival and protection/defence? Life/ES + armour/eva/elemental resist buff?
11)✓ ☛ When you plan to improve AND buff implicit modifiers on a piece of equipment? Adds 1–4 Physical Damage ring? Adds 2–3 Cold Damage? 4 Life Regenerated per Second????? WHAT? Thats funny joke, but not real implicit modifiers.
12)✓ ☛ Why do you overcomplicate craft when he difficult so unreal? There a lot of useless Item Affix... so many. Please delete them or change. For example: Life Gained On Enemy Death, Mana Gained On Enemy Death, Local Attribute Requirements, Life Gain Per Target, Base Life Regeneration Rate Per Second (LOL AT THIS!) and etc etc. Please delete them or change to make them USEFULL, or even OP.
13)✓ ☛ EXP and EXP penalty on death: Why not make a little easier? After all, it only motivates more and more people will be positive! Why are you so strongly and persistently resist this?? What's the matter?
14)✓ ☛ When you stop nerf and start buff? Little joke, but when you nerf it's affect much more players then you think (not about OP broken Aegis that you never nerf, never ever) and as i see you stop long ago buff content (some minion node look like nerf/change, not buff). If you more conc in buff content that will make more happy players and make more builds.
15)✓ ☛ Loot loot loot... WHEN? I alrdy asked, but it's most important - solo never see any loot/drops... thats not fair. And maybe you add smart loot systems?
16)✓ ☛ Why not buff base movoment speed? As is now its very slow (if you dont have a lot of MS from nodes and perfect boots).
17)✓ ☛ Why Large chests soooooo RARE and drop like 1 magic monster... why so low drop and sooo rare? Whats point?
18)✓ ☛ Any plans to balance map Bosses and dmg from them? They make INSANE dmg and if you not Aegis you MUST skip them, you know that? And drop from them not so rewarded at all.
19)✓ ☛ When you will buff Quality bonuses for all gems? SPECIAL change quality bonus for Aura gems!!!! ASAP!
20)✓ ☛ When you make Mana more viable? You need to invest a lot of skill node + good items to make viable mana. It's rly bad. Buff base mana, mana per lvl, mana per INT.
21)✓ ☛ When you make drops more common, especially orbs. I don't see it as a positive for the longevity of the game
22)✓ ☛ Do you have any plan or way to sort and order the stash. Like the ability to find certain gems by various parameters
23)✓ ☛ Did you plan to delete/nerf some insane bad mods(rolls) on map? Like curse immun, etc.
24)✓ ☛ Seriously. Drop rates in this game are atrocious. I found 1 exalts total in Domination And Standard and I have an 83 and other character in that league..are you kidding? 1 fucking exalt between all characters that high level? Year of playing and only 1 exalt? How you plan to play Self found WITH THAT TRASH DROP RATE? HOW?
25)✓ ☛ Why some guy can have 6l with 1-2 fusing and me/other guys can't have 6l after 10000++++ fusing WASTED? How can it be? Why solo endgame so bad and party OP and insane easy EVERYTHING in game? That's balance for you? You think party MUST have every bonus for each player and MORE drops and easyier/faster farm then any solo?
26)✓ ☛ When you nerf some broken monsters (just for example: Voidbearers) and DELETE from game evangelists? Eva broken as hell, they MUST be deleted from game, they clearly broken. When you nerf all bosses and monsters + nerf elemental dmg from monsters?
27)✓ ☛ Any plans to stop One Shot mechanics? Hm? And maybe you change your policy with secret recipe? Few people keep secret vendor recipes for ages, make tons of orbs with it, GGG is happy about it even if it give those few people knowing the secrets a net advantages in ladder races because of the wealth advantages they get form it. And how much money they got from secret recipes...
28)✓ ☛ Why completely crosses out the original PoE philosophy that made the game so freaking good: FREEDOM OF CHOICE. There always were and always will be builds that are ten-hundreds times more effective than others, but the point of PoE was to have fun with what you want. However, when all these non-mainstream builds become unable to do content, this philosophy goes to trash. Maybe you start to balance support and active gems and gear? There must be a lot of buffs.
29)✓ ☛ When you plan to start balance Rogue Exiles? When? Any data?
30)✓ ☛ Why you so scared to buff content: passive skills, gear, drop rate, drop orbs, chance 6S/6l, etc etc?

PS: RNG gonna kill this game. Many rage quit. Bad loot (i mean NO loot at all). RNG gamble, not real crafting. etc
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Last edited by TreeOfDead on Feb 1, 2014, 12:08:49 PM
Any chance of balancing single player rewards vs trade and as a corollary balancing effort rewards vs RNG based rewards.

PS: If this is a troll thread 10/10.
Are you ever going to release information that is currently hidden from the players, like the probability of getting 6L on a white 0% or the vendor recipes that couldn't possibly be guessed?
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Are you ever going to release information that is currently hidden from the players, like the probability of getting 6L on a white 0% or the vendor recipes that couldn't possibly be guessed?

Or the diminishing returns on Magic Find.
Standard Forever
Do you plan to tell us what recipes are ingame? I do not care about how to make that recipe
I just wanted to know if it is worth it hunting one.
I feel pretty, Oh, so pretty,
I feel pretty, and witty and gay,
And I pity Any girl who isn’t me today!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info