24H Questions (and feedback) to Rhys/Chris/Jonathan/Qarl/..

"
Arrowneous wrote:

21. First, the drop rate of the fishing rod has to increase. I can't fish without the fishing rod

Just imagine, hypothetically, that I actually haven't been trolling about how to get rods to drop, and that I'm just watching you all completely ignore my help while you declare fishing rods to be super rare. How silly would that look to me?

arpgfan and varanice actually followed my instructions, and both found two rods in two days (and posted them on the forums for all to see) in different leagues. It's really not that rare, you just lack the minimum required level of faith to make it happen.

#jabberjawsyoloswag

"
Arrowneous wrote:

35. I'd have to say GGG does a good job posting on both forums. Chris seams to prefer Reddit more
      though. Are there more fanboys on Reditt so the questions aren't as tough?

My thanks to Rhys for staying up so late to answer 35 (by my count) questions. Good show.

I posted Rhys answers on Reddit and wow..
Reddit is such a fairy land. Only happy players can speak(otherwise you are downvoted). Rhys is so epic that he does not care at all about 'hypocrisy manners' he saw a good question (what is hardcore definition for you?) and answered, that's it. What did Reddit users said? Check this rofl:

Clinic_2 said:
'I am rather unimpressed by most of Hyskoa's questions. They seemed whiney to say the least.'
Answered by Merodium:
'Indeed. Seemed very butthurt.'
Answered by ngelvy:
'well he sure has an agenda he's pushing for

tough luck for him that he got shut down in his very first question ('financial forecast is good', in other words what we're doing seems to be working, take your faulty assumptions elsewhere)

seeing as I love the path PoE has taken and the direction going forward, that felt particularly good
'
Answered by Clinic_2(again):
'It's incredible. If he was so unhappy with how the game is, why is he posting questions in the forum?'
Answered by ngelvy:
'I'm personally fine with people posting questions and general negative feedback (and I'm sure the devs are too).

This guy, however, has an agenda and he pushes for it with his own angle: 'What's your money situation like now that you're catering to hardcores', followed by 'hardcores left, never to return, casuals were driven away by hardcore design, you MUST be failing' and then his own little wishlist of changes, alongside various jabs at whatever he doesn't like, mostly RNG.

buuuuut... 'financial forecast is good'. BAM.
'
WAT?! ....
Me: 'Welcome to a world where you never get downvoted, aka "Forum"'

Spoiler
Selling logs: /view-thread/782113(very high speed)
Rhys epic times : view-thread/780247
Last edited by Inexium2 on Feb 8, 2014, 4:32:31 AM
"
Inexium2 wrote:
"
Arrowneous wrote:

35. I'd have to say GGG does a good job posting on both forums. Chris seams to prefer Reddit more
      though. Are there more fanboys on Reditt so the questions aren't as tough?

My thanks to Rhys for staying up so late to answer 35 (by my count) questions. Good show.

I posted Rhys answers on Reddit and wow..
Reddit is such a fairy land. Only happy players can speak(otherwise you are downvoted). Rhys is so epic that he does not care at all about 'hypocrisy manners' he saw a good question (what is hardcore definition for you?) and answered, that's it. What did Reddit users said? Check this rofl:

Clinic_2 said:
'I am rather unimpressed by most of Hyskoa's questions. They seemed whiney to say the least.'
Answered by Merodium:
'Indeed. Seemed very butthurt.'
Answered by ngelvy:
'well he sure has an agenda he's pushing for

[...]

So?

They are right, he would have been able to ask the same questions without assumptions and placing words on Rhys keyboard. Even Rhys wasn't taking the person in question serious anymore.

Even you are pushing for an agenda with your latest replies everywhere instead of leaving it into one thread. It just looks like you are craving for intention rather than discussing the situation in question. You should reflect a bit about posting behavior before jumping to conclusions everywhere.
Last edited by Nightmare90 on Feb 8, 2014, 6:29:54 AM

I was planning to quote Arrowneous and say this answer several days before. I was just waiting for a photoshop project i wanted to make (a kind of gift for Rhys), i was not able to make that project complete so i wrote what i HAD to write anyway.
"
Inexium2 wrote:

buuuuut... 'financial forecast is good'. BAM.[/i]'
WAT?! ....
Me: 'Welcome to a world where you never get downvoted, aka "Forum"'

Spoiler

That shit was hilarious. Gave an upvote to all of those posts :D
Although the first question was to get some clarity on numerous discussions we've had on the forums, I do admit that the rest were venting frustration.
Still, take this all in a certain context, he is after all a developer. So chances of him saying things are horrendous financially, is slim to none.
So I am taking his financial forecast answer with a grain of salt.
But the explanation of hardcore did make me fully aware I'll never be their target audience.
Which is rather sad as previously, I would have said to people who were leaving the game in drones: "people, wait, these people invoked the legacy of D2 for a reason, I'm sure if we just show them how horrible the system is, they'll make some concessions towards this demographic."

But I was wrong, all their decisions were by design and this game will never be for D2 players.
At least not the ones I played with. (which granted, is only a few thousand people over 10 years).
Vote +1 to change Path of Exile to Path of Nerfs.
We hate to say, but ProjectPT was right.
"
Hyskoa wrote:

this game will never be for D2 players.

Speak for yourself, plz.
"
Sa_Re wrote:
"
Hyskoa wrote:

this game will never be for D2 players.

Speak for yourself, plz.

"
But I was wrong, all their decisions were by design and this game will never be for D2 players.
At least not the ones I played with. (which granted, is only a few thousand people over 10 years).

Read the full post first before you reply.

Vote +1 to change Path of Exile to Path of Nerfs.
We hate to say, but ProjectPT was right.
Hi

Wow Rhys you got all the time in the world to answer some of the silliest questions I have ever read and you still don't bother to answer my question.

WILL GGG EVER IMPLEMENT A VANITY INVENTORY? A vanity inventory would allow micro-transactions to NOT be item bound anymore(except for skin transfers). This would mean players can change gear without having to reapply their footprint,back attachment, pet,head,weapon transaction each time they get new equipment.

I asked this question weeks ago to you privately Rhys and all you did was ignore...

cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)
Last edited by Inexium2 on Feb 9, 2014, 1:14:54 PM
So... that's all?
Only Rhys answer? And most post with questions didn't answered/ignored.

When Domi/Nemi League end all Standard and HC Ladder will be much much bigger, the bottom of the ladder will be 87-88. + every week he will be more and more higher lvls.

Why you don't see any problem with it? Why you, GGG, can't make Standard/HC (maybe new League too) bigger, for example: 55000-150000?

Many players want to see their IGN in Ladder, why it's so hard to make it bigger? I don't think you need a lot of time/hire new devs for that. Please say if you have any plan to make much bigger Ladders!?

Well, only 3 of 30 from my post quote, still not bad.
Maybe Chris/Quarl/etc of GGG will read my post http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/780247/page/6#p6774005 i hope so.
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info