[Guide] Pulps 1 week Ele Wander

Tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAA5YEBwXTCGcOSBGWFkAWbxa_Fy8YPBmiHNwdFB2qHpQfAiQ8J6ktHzGeNZI2xTbpOuE7KD9zQYdGcUlRTDJMs03jUDBVxlXWVi1ZvFptW_RgQ2HiYqxjQ2TnZp5nvW0Zbj1vnnBScLt4zn5Zf8aApIIegwmFfYfbiPGPRpMnkzqboZ2qoqOmV6c0p1ysWax_tAy3Pr0nwFHB88M6xSjKSs9l0NDTG9ad2wLbC9xX4YjjauOE5AjnY-5v8kXz6vZb-ej60v4K_o8=

bandits : oak,oak,alira

Gear
Spoiler

3159 aoe

7248 st

My damage feels kind of meh right now. I'm not sure what to change. And I can't run AA yet.
is a wand a 1 handed melee weapon?

-~Shop for the price awarded player~- view-thread/375747
Just wanted to add that you don't need full ES gear to run a maxed arctic armour, I made a variation of this build in the 1 week domination race and managed to run a lvl 19 AA with inner force and 5 auras reserved off mana while never firing blanks. What I did was get all of the aura nodes (except the bottom ones left from iron grip) so you have a superbuffed discipline + clarity, I also didn't go along the witch track for my 7th power charge but rather up from the 'shaper' node so I could get the 6%life8&mana nodes below inner force. I am running with tabula rasa and alpha's howl.

I don't have discipline/clarity in alpha's either for the +2 bonus, should I be unable to sustain a lvl 20 AA (which I doubt) I could have put discipline and clarity in alpha's.
Beyond league.
Is this build good for a ele wander for the new leagues? Its the best i could find

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAA5YEBwSzCGcOSBGWFE0WQBa_Fy8YPBo4HNwdFB6UHwIkPCepKU8tHzIJMok1kjbFNuk64TsoP3NBh0ZxSVFMs03jUDBVxlXWV-JabV8qYENirGNDZOdmT2aeZ71sRm0Zbj1wUnDVcmx35XjOf8aApIFJgh6DCYV9iPGPRpBVkyeTOpuhnaOdqqIAoqOmV6c0p1ynhKlurD-yOLQMtfK3Pr0nwFHB889l0NDTG9ad2wLbC9te3FfjauOE6-TsOO5v8B_yRfPq-ej60vyr_gr-jw==
can anyone re link his 1 week build it doesnt show up for some reason cause of the changes im assuming to the tree
can anyone re link his 1 week build it doesnt show up for some reason cause of the changes im assuming to the tree
Last edited by starRising on May 28, 2014, 7:31:29 PM
It would be super helpful if someone could explain why he chose the wand / gear he did. That why if for example he said "you need a wand with high elemental damage and crit" then I could look for that, as of now I'm not sure what to look for, ty.

Also could you explain the thought behind the gems and why you have two power sciphons and have spec'd into claws?
Last edited by GGZII on Jun 2, 2014, 10:30:01 PM
BUMP ^^

Also where are you getting all your dex from? Im at 45 and cant use any gems
He has 91 on gear + base
TOILETTE  BRUSH  BOYS

@Etti

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info