[Guide] Pulps 1 week Ele Wander

Hey pulp cool build, wanders have always been my favorite. Just a couple of questions:

What, if anything, would you do differently if you were planning to play this build mostly solo?

What would you say is the minimum amount of mana needed to sustain lmp/chain/wed/crit multi?

I was thinking about playing mf ele wander for the start of the new 4months, here's the tentative build I came up with a couple weeks ago:

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABOygDlm49YEODCUZxtAyTJxzcf8YnqVptJDynXElREZYOSOOEwFHz6nBSFr-Ia7b3ES8Z152qYqzWnaKjwfNtGS0fTLNQMAQHHwI2xdsC0xt4zj9z7m9nvZuh0NDPZVXGj0YdFPrScLsXL2TnVdaApDbpJKoZheNqcH2AVk99UWBmnhZAhX0pT-w4GjinhJBVV-J35TKJBLMUTQJx8B-iADrYTdiMdvKXm12omlpSSsg_JypNFSCD2_xLznFsFizp3Q1br04qKaX8xWegh3ZKfZ2j_Ks=

I donno, was just going to use gmp/blood magic/life leech/wed cause i wasn't even sure if you could sustain on mana anymore. Plus I could run anger/wrath/grace. All the passive res is because I plan on using andvarius and maybe another mf unique. Do you think running IR and ~70 increased armor is better than AA for soloing?
IGN: dbk or BONGSANDTHONGS if you prefer
Last edited by datbabykilla on Feb 2, 2014, 11:46:59 AM
Yeah if your magic find i can see that armour would be alot easier, wouldnt need the high mana pool/regen to sustain AA so you can focus more on rarity gear maybe even full rarity gear, build looks solid not a fan of the projectile dmg nodes but i guess ther is no alternative ther

"
Pulpfictionz wrote:

i had arround 900-1400 accuracy rating troughout the week wich is more then enough

you have to keep in consideration the monster level of maps i spend the majority of my time
its not like i chained 77+ maps where it would have been ideal to get a little more accuracy
but even then in the past on my lvl 94 hardcore wander 1300-1400 was enough

Good to know. I see a lot of wanders use the additional accuracy support gem, but essentially you can free up that gem slot with a decent amount of accuracy on gear!
"
Asday wrote:
What was your /played on that character in the 1w? Empower level 2, maligaro's, that shield, etc.
sigfault
I've been wanting to try a wander-build for quite some time now, and i also want to try build a MF character. Will it be viable to follow this passive to MF on standard? or am i better off finding something else for that particular build?
How do you manage without Life Leech?

If you are with a group, I see you can hang back. But if you are solo, is the gem setup viable?
"
Dakilula wrote:
How do you manage without Life Leech?

If you are with a group, I see you can hang back. But if you are solo, is the gem setup viable?

just use 2 seethings usually gets me by if the map is really sketch i put in life leech

other then that i never really need it

my played when the 1 week finished was arround 4 days 5 hours
Last edited by Pulpfictionz on Feb 3, 2014, 11:47:16 AM
Were you thinking about using Elemental Hit at some point? I saw you were leveling the gem for it. It would seem good in this build, but the lack of dexterity seems to be the problem.
Hi pulp, I saw that u leveld one power siphon to max and one power siphon stay at lvl5. Why?

Power Siphon <= lvl 5: mana cost: 15
Power Siphon > lvl 5: mana cost: 16 - 18 at highest lvl

Is there a reason for leveling one? Chain, GMP have both 200% increase so the 5L or 6L would benefit from low level Power Siphon.

Because u go elemental damage, there is no need to level them up or?
For ST u use the leveld one. Why? Get more leach? But the base physical damage is so low, so there is no need to level them up, or?

thx
"
Hi pulp, I saw that u leveld one power siphon to max and one power siphon stay at lvl5. Why?

Power Siphon <= lvl 5: mana cost: 15
Power Siphon > lvl 5: mana cost: 16 - 18 at highest lvl

Is there a reason for leveling one? Chain, GMP have both 200% increase so the 5L or 6L would benefit from low level Power Siphon.

Because u go elemental damage, there is no need to level them up or?
For ST u use the leveld one. Why? Get more leach? But the base physical damage is so low, so there is no need to level them up, or?

thx

i leveld up the st one because it didnt have quality and i flipped it once it hit lvl 20

its good to get it to lvl 5 on aoe for the mana cost yeah

and i was experimenting with ele hit during the 1 week for fun

put it in my aoe etc i was able to freeze evreything for 1-2 sec consistantly

tried it on st aswell but i think reflect would have been even more of an issue then it is now with PS for ST

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info