[Guide] Pulps 1 week Ele Wander

Hey guys just a little guide on how i planned to make an elemental based scion wander for the 1 week nemesis race, if you have any questions feel free to pm me or visit my stream at

www.twitch.tv/TeddyNL

We planned a group setup ahead of the 1 week to try and make it as smooth as possible for map clearing when we where all together so came up with the idea for the magic finder to go full support with the aura efficiency nodes and just run Wrath Anger and Haste, this would benefit evreyone in the group but especially the elemental based characters like myself the ele wander and bowzer the lightning arrow, so all we had to do to get insane damage was get as much attack speed and weapon elemental damage as possible, this resulted in insane dps for a 1 week char

if your wondering how i leveld up at first, i used spectral throw from lvl 1 to arround 70 then i transitioned to wander with a 4 link for my aoe and single target, 2 days later i obtained a 5 link started testing the faster attacks, increased crit damage, ele prolif gems to see what would be most optimal inside the group

Ideal bandits are: Help oak normal, Help krait cruel and Help alira in merciless

usually what i linked towards the last few days was:

weapon elemental damage - power siphon - increased critical damage - greater multiple projectiles - chain ( i used gmp because i could support it with my mana if you cant use lmp )

i run a level 19 artic armour so on half regen maps i would swap out chain for mana leech and increased critical damage for elemental proliferatio to make sure i shock stack evreything instantly

reflect doesnt hurt aslong as i replace Weapon elemental damage with life leech and increased critical damage with elemental proliferation

here is what gear i end up with can also see the gems inside ( its quite insane for a 1w )

Spoiler

This is the spec that i used

here are a few screenshots of my peak damage with support auras

aoe
Spoiler

st
Spoiler

highlight of soloing a map

Spoiler
http://www.twitch.tv/teddynl/c/3646616

Last edited by Pulpfictionz on May 25, 2014, 8:38:54 AM
Dat shield in 1week, holy fuck..
"
Dat shield in 1week, holy fuck..

Yeah i wet my pants a little
Is he saying...unconsolable? That's not even a word >_>

Vid is pretty impressive. Nice build. Ridiculous chest and shield.

I'm a little confused though. I've never played any kind of wander, including elemental wep/aura. Is there some interaction with bonus elemental damage and GMP/chain that I'm unaware of? It seems like any build running double 50% less damage shouldn't hit for anything. Does GMP's reduction only apply to the projectile (weapon physical) and not aura bonuses, or something? Or does the build just rely on the fact that chain+gmp+static blows means permanent full shock stacks?
IGN:
Catdurid
SkelliesErrywhere
Last edited by Mankrik147 on Feb 1, 2014, 9:44:43 AM
Wtf, this shield and chest.
Really nice!
Why do you take Mind Drinker on a elemental wander build?
"
Mankrik147 wrote:
Is he saying...unconsolable? That's not even a word >_>

Vid is pretty impressive. Nice build. Ridiculous chest and shield.

I'm a little confused though. I've never played any kind of wander, including elemental wep/aura. Is there some interaction with bonus elemental damage and GMP/chain that I'm unaware of? It seems like any build running double 50% less damage shouldn't hit for anything. Does GMP's reduction only apply to the projectile (weapon physical) and not aura bonuses, or something? Or does the build just rely on the fact that chain+gmp+static blows means permanent full shock stacks?

was getting nearly 11k dmg with GMP so i was maintaining insane damage while being able to hit more targets at once and as you sayd perm shock stack the entire screen

because i hit so fast and so many targets even with minimal physical damage for just one point mind drinker carries it weight, i tried this out on a test char on standard alot
Isn't the low armor an issue though? Specially if soloing
level 19 soon 20 artic armour is insane

+ got to be smart with granite/jade
Last edited by Pulpfictionz on Feb 1, 2014, 11:26:59 AM
What is your crit chance/how often do you crit and would this wand be good for that kind of build?

Edit: What about ele reflect? Do you skip it?
IGN: Boyan
Last edited by Boyan on Feb 1, 2014, 11:44:42 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info