[Guide] Pulps 1 week Ele Wander

Thanks for the writeup, and I appreciate your earlier comment about life leech. I'm now 75 (Nemesis) and reaching a crossroads. Frankly, it is very difficult to buy gear now so late into the season.

Group play is fun. Solo is risky, and I feel that I can get 2 shot by some mobs easily.

I'm using Tabula for a 6L to squeeze in a Life Leech. I feel that my damage mitigation is too low and also DPS too low to kill mobs fast enough.

I have this wand from a previous build, and it give the highest DPS I can find. But as you can see, it is mostly physical.

Power Siphon scales with the physical, so it seems to work ok.

With 7 charges, LMP Siphon is chaining for 3k, and my single target is around 10k.

My health is pretty low, 3k. Mana regen is low and only allows for level 12 AA.

The rest of my gear, taking suggestions for improvements!

Spoiler

My build so far, and I feel like the next 5 nodes are going health! Suggestions welcome...

Spoiler

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAA5YEBwhnDkgRlhZAFr8YPBnXHNwdFB2qHpQfAiQ8J6kpTy0fMZ42xTbpOuE7KD9zQYdGcUlRTLNQMFXGV-JabVv0XypgQ2KsY0NmT2aebRluPXBScLtw1XfleM5-WX_GgUmCHoMJhX2Ia4jxj0aTJ5M6naOdqqKjplenCKc0p1ysP7I4tAy3Pr0nwFHB889l0NDTG9ad2CTa3dsC2wvbXtxX4YjjauOE52Pr5Ow48kXz6vno-tL8q_4K
cant imagine you run a very high lvl artic armour if you wear a tabula with your current gear so maybe thats why you feel like your surv is a bit off, a high lvl artic armour is very game changing arround 14-15 is where i really started noticing it and currently running a 19 its crazy like -180 phys/fire reduction per hit (might be off a little bit on that number)

also your wand is all phys with a very mediocre crit chance roll so even any ele dmg wand with crit chance will increase your damage tremendously because all the weapon elemental damage things you have it will have something to scale off other then JUST wrath and anger

your gear looks fine but your amulet is dragging down your dps by ALOT the reason i use my current amulet is because i need the huge accuracy on it but in addition to that it also has 60 light dmg and 30 fire so that makes it pretty insane, if you cant find a similair item try aiming for an accuracy amulet with 50+ crit multiplier that also will increase your dmg by a TON

Build looks great just one thing i dont like dont get Path of the Warrior, its literally only a 30 hp even any 8% life node would be better, unless you need the 20 strengh
Last edited by Pulpfictionz on Feb 4, 2014, 1:06:49 PM
Thanks for the feedback!

I changed the health node to +8% and you were right, health increased marginally.

Also found (for 10c) an ammy:

and my dps increased about 22%. And with the higher Mana regen, I can get AA up to 14.

In groups with Conduit I feel very strong, just trashing mobs (with cold, freezing too). Chain provides a LOT of DPS support by reaching further with shock etc before melee even gets there.

I haven't encountered ele reflect yet, so I am not entirely aware how I will handle that, but I've kept the Tabula with Life Leech for now.

This build is fun. Excellent single target DPS and great AOE. I only fear Rhoas, and those jumping vagina mobs; 2-3 of those+stun and I'm done.
Glad i could help

Hey, nice build.
I came across this post while searching for culler/support aura builds to be used in groups.

Would you mind sharing (the general idea of) your group's culler build ? I've been thinking of trying to cull with power siphon but the more I look at it the more I wanna do a DPS wander and dedicate group love to another character.
its purely ranged dps nothing more to it really

the skill this build does dps with has a culling effect to it so if i play with a magic finder i do need to slow down/stop at bosses/rares

In groups am now at ~8k lmp chain siphon and loving it. Single Target siphon 17k.

I need to upgrade wand. But not much trading going on on nemesis these days.

Everyone loves 7 power charges.

edit: lvl 77, with conduit and Tabula. wand here: anyone have an upgrade?
Last edited by Dakilula on Feb 7, 2014, 9:05:06 PM
really interested in doing this build! any suggestion in terms of passive skills progression? do you first spec into crit nodes or try to go to ele dmg nodes as quickly as possible? why the physical dmg wand nodes (wandslinger prowess) ?

also what are the benefits of running a Scion instead of for example witch or templar?

cheers
Last edited by Smoojoe on Feb 13, 2014, 6:55:42 PM
thanks for inspiration pulp.
inspired by my current spec (aura 1h ele ST) i plan on running wrath+anger+clarity+purity light + fire and cold (or vita). this is achievable with 41% from tree, alphas, 20 reduced mana and somewhere around 3,5k+ mana. ideally i'd want wrath+anger+clarity in alphas, tho not sure yet if i wanna try that ;) may have to ditch the last 40% aura to support a lvl20 AA tho.

Gear so far:
Spoiler

build idea for my lvl91 templar :
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUBBAcEswVbDkgRlhRNFy8ZhRmKGjgabBqPHNwdFB2qHpQfAiQ8JKoksCepKU8tHy2DL28yiTbFNuk_c0ZxRtdJUUyzUDBVxlXWVi1X4lptXcZirGNDZOdmT2e9bRlvnnBScLtw1XfleM59dX_GgKSBSYIegpuDCYV9htGLjI9GkFWTJ5cGm6GbtZ2jnaqiAKKjp1ynhKw_rH-yOLQMtQS748BRwfPDOsSixSjKSs9l0NDTG9N-1p3ZE9sC2wvcV-Fz4YjjauOE5CLsOO0g7m_wH_ba-tL7Cfyr_ro=

any input is highly appreciated. thanks

€: build link fail
Almost nobody dances sober, unless they happen to be insane.
Last edited by kalktresor on Feb 11, 2014, 10:21:16 AM
hey teddy, how would u skill a magic find wander?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info