Here is my feedback:
1. I think it is absolutely awesome that you move threads to the section of the forum that is most suited for them. This is not censoring per se, it is about a thread being posted in the wrong section and being moved to the correct one. Your argument about why everything cannot be in general discussion is solid too.
2. I think it is insulting that you (Whatever part of GGG implemented the "no name and shame" policy) think that a reasonable person cannot distinguish a troll from actual scamming proof. Sure, anyone can post "Mazul scammed me", but only an actual idiot would assume that it is true without actually looking at the proof.
Do I care if 1000 idiots think I did something I didn't do based on no proof and only "word of mouth"? No, and neither should any other innocent person. In real life, I might care if it affects my family, friends or my work, but only then. This is just a game, for god's sake.
A major problem with current system, is that that there is a self-selection happening in trade feedback, due to only "neutral" and "good" feedback being allowed. This is a consequence of every negative trade feedback falling under "name and shame". I got probated for this, lol.
If a shop owner opens a shop, he should expect to handle both positive, neutral and negative feedback, not just positive and neutral one.
The "no name and shame" policy is actually fighting against what in real life, many countries would see as an important customer right: the right to give negative feedback about a product or a service.
3. About insults, sarcasm, etc: either edit out all form of insults or none. There are so many "smartass" ways to insult someone in ways that are equivalent to calling someone "mentally retarded" or "stupid".
You could for instance, use very patronizing language and arguments, which is equivalent of calling someone "mentally retarded".
You could call someone "polyfocal" instead of saying that they act as if they have "ADHD".
You could call someone "dense", which is equivalent to calling someone "mentally retarded".
You could use sarcasm as an equivalent of any direct insult as well.
Due to the many ways a "smartass" can circumvent the current insult moderating, it is better to simply just moderate and probate when there are actual threats being made against a person, such as: "You better hope I do not find you in real life".
4. I think it is good that you do not allow spamming. This is not censoring per se either, since the text did get out, however repeating the exact same text in the same thread over and over again, is excessive.
5. You may consider doing an experiment of having three categories of feedback: positive, negative and "mixed". I haven't seen a such experiment being done in any forum XD.
This message was delivered by GGG defence force.