[1.3.0] How to Farm Piety and Dominus. Guide for a Melee IIR/IIQ Runner (303/126 IIR/IIQ).

"
Nerdwing wrote:
Started a new guy, and going to try and follow this guide til Piety. Since BoR isnt a requirement, I guess its a hell of alot easier to make work than most Duelist builds! :P

Not only that it's not a requirement .. it's acualy terrible for the purpose of this build.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Thank you again Korgoth, you have a ton load of patience...

My Gear
Spoiler

Thank s again
IGN: Infernalle
Well paladinshiva the 6th link really makes a huge difference, add 20/20 gems and a better axe and you know where the difference in the DPS comes from.

The thing that you can do right away to improve your DPS is to get your axe to 20% quality. Also you might loose the Melee Phyisical damage and put a concentrated effect instead it will give you more damage.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Got it.
Now to farm for 6L... 20ex lol)
Actually here come another question...
I have Saffel's with smth like 108 or whatev, legacy one, i can trade it for decent 1200+ 6L Astral with couple of Res, do you thinkk it would worth it?
And if i have 71 IIQ plus IIQ gem, does it still work as 100 iiq base you mentioned?
Last edited by paladinshiva on Mar 6, 2014, 9:26:44 PM
Umm yes it still works as 100 iiq for the kills made by the skill that is linked with the iiq gem just like before.. nothing changed here.

About the Saffell. Well it's up to you really i can't give you advice about that :)
Thanks man!
Screenshots updated.
"
KorgothBG wrote:
level 1 CWDT can support level 5 temporal chains and enduring cry .. simple as that :P

Ok this I understand hehe but you let temporal chains and enduring cry at level 5 because of the lower mana costs?
because if they are higher level you'll need higher level CWDT to support them. Higher level CWDT means less frequent trigger. Enduring cry get's close to nothing from leveling it. Temporal chains can be linked to Increased area of effect ( support gems can be any level they don't stop the CWDT only the level of he active skills matters) And triggered skill don't cost mana.
"
KorgothBG wrote:
because if they are higher level you'll need higher level CWDT to support them. Higher level CWDT means less frequent trigger. Enduring cry get's close to nothing from leveling it. Temporal chains can be linked to Increased area of effect ( support gems can be any level they don't stop the CWDT only the level of he active skills matters) And triggered skill don't cost mana.

Ok now I understand the whole thing :) , didn't know that a higher level of the cwdt gem means less frequent trigger.

Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info