Guild recruitment thread in need of deletion!

Hey I'm a 19-year-old german student who plays POE alot :)

- For how long have you been playing PoE?
I have the game since end of closed beta but really started playing after its release.
- Do you enjoy the game so far? / What do you enjoy most of the game?
I like the game but it sometimes gets boring playing alone. Finding awesome loot or just
having huge luck is what I think I enjoy the most.
- Have you been in a guild? Which guilds have you been in? If so, why did you leave the guild?
I have been in one guild so far and was really happy with it while people played in nemesis,
but many didnt come back to invasion so my guild is pretty dead right now.
- Ambush or Invasion? Whats your highest level character?
Mostly Invasion, but it depends on the people i play with. My highest char was lvl61 and
died 3 days ago.
- Are you willing to participate in guild events and be on the TS server?
For me thats the whole point of being in a guild and also helping each other out.
- Why BURN?
Honestly, just cause you seem like nice people and i found your leader posting the
recruiting thing on reddit.
- Which timezone are you from?
Im from Germany so its GMT +1
Hi I'm a 24 y/o grad student

since November 2013
The game is challenging enough, and the best part is learning how to play from different builds.
- Have you been in a guild? Which guilds have you been in? If so, why did you leave the guild?
I've been in one guild but it's pretty dead atm and I'm getting tired of solo progression.
Invasion, highest level character is a lvl55 shadow, but highest ever was lvl70 marauder in nemesis.
Yes, it only makes sense to communicate well with each other, and it makes leveling less tedious.
- Why BURN?
I like playing with people who take the game somewhat seriously and help each other out.
EST(NYC, USA) UTC/GMT -5 hours

IGN: VenatorNoktis
Last edited by Zerutas on Mar 17, 2014, 9:34:52 PM
6 months
Absolutely, killing stuff and trying new things seem to be the best part of the game
Not really... made of guild of 1 for myself to just check it out, so done think that counts
Ambush .. invasion is messed up with impossible bosses and I would wait a while before trying it..I have a few toons, highest is 70 on standard
will participate in anything I can get online for, TS is a huge bonus as it makes boring grinding fun
- Why BURN?
1) you have a website 2) love the name 3) seems to be my style
I am CST but play throughout the night if time/work/family allows

HolyFoder and Mystcion will be my Ambush toons, Pumpula is my standard. Look forward to meeting some more of you guys in game!
q
Last edited by OGPoNcH on Mar 21, 2014, 12:42:38 AM
Hello and thank you for your applications , i have added u all to my friend list and look forward to talking to u in game. Cheers!
Bumping for more invasion recruits!
Hey! 21 year old unemployed dude here.

I started my PoE career a little over a year ago. I had a break which lasted about 3-4 months. Now I started again in the Ambush league.

I have always enjoyed the game, almost every aspect of it (except desync). I love the leveling part aswell, but I really do enjoy doing the maps, the harder the better!

I have been in my IRL's guild, but we are the only people online.

Ambush, im atm lvl 37 but I only started few days ago.

Of course, I'm a really social guy and I like to chat in and outside of the game.

- Why BURN?

I read the Guild Recruitment section a while and I came back to you guys, seems like you have a good and friendly atmosphere which is the thing I'm looking for.

From Finland, so GMT+2

My characters:

FaintE, lvl 84 witch (Standard)
FaaintE, lvl 37 witch (Ambush)

and bunch of others 50-70 levels, who are from previous leagues.
Last edited by FaintE on Mar 19, 2014, 4:40:37 AM
thanks for ur application we will contact u in game to talk more.

Bump for invasion recruits!

Last edited by Madmoony on Mar 7, 2016, 4:12:53 AM
Bump for more invasion recruits !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info