Guild recruitment thread in need of deletion!

- How long have you been playing Path of Exile?

I have been playing for about a Month.

- What aspect of the game is keeping you "Hooked"?

I really like new leagues and guild that come together. I do not enjoy standard league.

- Have you been in a Path of Exile guild before? If yes, how long were you a member and why did you leave?

No

- What league do you intend to play in?

I intend to play in leagues that are new.

- How many hours a week do you spend playing Path of Exile?

I sometimes play 4 hours a day or just 1 hour a day.

- Do you have a working microphone?

Yes

- How do you feel about using voice communication?

No problem, I have used various software for guild chat in other games.

- If you don't mind using voice communication, how do you feel about using it for daily social activities and not just for occasional group play?

I feel the social aspect of the game can be the most enjoyable. So I plan to log into team speak daily.

- BURN is a social community. What is the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the term "Social Community"?

Depends on the culture of the Social Community. It can be a location where people log into talk about the game itself and it can grow to become a place where people talk about everything.

- Why do you want to join BURN?

I enjoy learning about the game and enjoy social environments. A member of the guild ArcFest helped me a lot of the pricing a wand.

- At what hours do you usually play? Please include your timezone.

I am Eastern Time zone, I play usually in the Afternoon 7-9 and then sometimes again around 10:30 to 12:30. However, this is a ball park figure, the times change especially on the weekends.
- How long have you been playing Path of Exile?
Off and on since release/played closed beta a bit

- What aspect of the game is keeping you "Hooked"?
I love trying new builds and getting the sweet drops dawg

- Have you been in a Path of Exile guild before? If yes, how long were you a member and why did you leave? -
I have been in streamer guilds but nothing liket this

- What league do you intend to play in? -
I intend to play primarily in the 4 month standard but will play a hardcore too

- How many hours a week do you spend playing Path of Exile? -
Probably about 40ish but that is subject to change(probably not by much)when summer is over

- Do you have a working microphone?
Indeed

- How do you feel about using voice communication?
Almost a must if doing maps together or something but other than that its nice to talk to people about something you both enjoy

- If you don't mind using voice communication, how do you feel about using it for daily social activities and not just for occasional group play?
Im not quite sure what this question means, but im totally 100% open to voice communication

- BURN is a social community. What is the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the term "Social Community"?
Boobs ;) also a group of people that talk and form a community with people who were previously strangers

- Why do you want to join BURN?
Playing this game is quite lonely without someone to talk to and theory craft with, just looking for smart people to play with and talk to

- At what hours do you usually play? Please include your timezone.
Usually play from noon to 11pm-3am EST

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info