Guild recruitment thread in need of deletion!

Daily Bump! :)
~ Lassittor ~

Arms wide open, I stand alone. I'm no hero, and I'm not made of stone.
Right or wrong, I can hardly tell. I'm on the wrong side of heaven, and the righteous side of hell.
Daily bump
How long have you been playing Path of Exile?
* I've been playing since February.

What aspect of the game is keeping you "Hooked"?
* The fact that it's a really challenging game to play. I really enjoy overcoming the challenges the game gives me and figuring out how things works. The races are fun too.

What league do you intend to play in?
* Ambush. I'll probably try out Invasion too before it ends.

How many hours a week do you spend playing Path of Exile?
* It varies but usually it's between 8-15.

Do you have a working microphone?
* Yes.

How do you feel about using voice communication?
* I don't mind since it's an easier way of communicating than the in-game chat system.

If you don't mind using voice communication, how do you feel about using it for daily social activities and not just for occasional group play?
* I'm fine with it.

BURN is a social community. What is the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the term "Social Community"?
* A community where people do things together and help each other out.

Why do you want to join BURN?
* I'd like to be part of a friendly guild where I can talk and play with other people who enjoy the game.

At what hours do you usually play?
*Any time between 11:00 - 00:00 GMT. At the moment, it's BST in the UK.
- How long have you been playing Path of Exile?

I started about a month before they officially came out. Before that enjoyed just watching a friend play.

- What aspect of the game is keeping you "Hooked"?

one word: versatile. I don't know whic one I like more, that playing itself or making builds and learning more and more every day about the game. There's no game like this (I maybe wrong but anyways). Rip is rip but I usually forget the dead one after playing like 20lvl of the nyt build :)

- Have you been in a Path of Exile guild before? If yes, how long were you a member and why did you leave?

No just been doing little bit of trading ans mosty solo/self-found guy here. So I don't really know how to play properly in a party :)

- What league do you intend to play in?

I've done couple small ones and then theres was 1week nemesis which I participated in. If you mean normal vs. all the others, I consider normal at "trash" and haven got interest to lookin into that leagua (although now I might have theres pretty decent stuff:).

- How many hours a week do you spend playing Path of Exile?

Ah impossible to say. Sometimes like 5days goes buy that I even turn on the game. On the other hand I also like those long 12+h sessios :) I'm pretty weird.

- Do you have a working microphone?

No unfortunately now at the moment, but that wouldn't be an issue (I mean getting the mic).

- How do you feel about using voice communication?

Actually I haven't used I one can say at all. Couple of my friends and I tryed but it kinda faded away.

- If you don't mind using voice communication, how do you feel about using it for daily social activities and not just for occasional group play?

That's the very think I'm lookin for a group. I'm not a HC player so I don't need to listen to poetalk 24/7. It can as well be casual chatting place and of course it can and shoud be both.

- BURN is a social community. What is the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the term "Social Community"?

People who help each other sincirely! (Not trying to beg any items hah sounded a little bit).
Overall nice people (prefer a little bit older but that doens't really matter when you think about it. It's all a bout teh content. And if one is lucky, maybe a lifetime friend! Who knows!

- Why do you want to join BURN?

Those guys as I mentioned above very very kind and we talked kinda lot about everything. Then I asked if they form any kind of group and they tell me this. After reading the site and so on I'm more than positive to know that the guild I'm about to ask to join couldn't be better :)

Aah talked to couple of your guys but just can't remember their names. They said literally "but the why section that uve talking with us)

- At what hours do you usually play? Please include your timezone.

I live in Finland and due do my hectic life at the moment it's pretty impossible to say. Maybe in the evenings and nights. As I said I'm now a HC player but I might say that I've been playing poe alot.

That's all folks! Have a great summer everyone!

Thank your for your applications! Our staff will be reviewing them. After this we will contact you in game during this week with further instructions. Cheers!
Hey what's going on fellas. I'm definitely interested in joining your guild.

How long have you been playing Path of Exile?
About 5 months.
Making new characters to warrant that "Nice Build!"
- Have you been in a Path of Exile guild before? If yes, how long were you a member and why did you leave?
One, no one used microphones even though they had a teamspeak server and everyone just kind of did their own thing. So, I left.
Currently I have 3 characters. Lvl 84 MArauder in standard (inv rip) Lvl 83 Duelist Ambush, and lvl 64 inv. I hope to join the invasion branch of the guild.
Right now, way too much haha. Out of college for the summer and don't have a job. Too much time on my hands.
Yes
Great, gets boring by yourself
- If you don't mind using voice communication, how do you feel about using it for daily social activities and not just for occasional group play?
Sounds great.
- BURN is a social community. What is the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the term "Social Community"?
People actually communicate and work together with one another. Not just another guild where no one uses microphones and doesn't associate with one another.
Sounds like a great guild with some good people that know what they are doing. I can probably learn a few things.
- At what hours do you usually play? Please include your timezone. I'm eastern time and usually play mid-day or evening into the night.

Hoping and looking forward to hearing from y'all.

Thanks

-Jeremy
- How long have you been playing Path of Exile?
Since open-beta was released
Atziri and theory crafting
Yes, left due to guild becoming inactive
Ambush, maybe hc again next league
35+
yes
preferred
prefer being in a guild that always has an active ts
Teamspeak
Soloing is boring and it seems like a good social guild
- At what hours do you usually play? Please include your timezone.
Central, noon till around 1-2am
Thank you for your applications! Our staff will be reviewing them and during this week an officer will contact you with further instructions. Cheers!
Bumparoo~
- How long have you been playing Path of Exile? 2 years
- What aspect of the game is keeping you "Hooked"? Mapping and MF farming and end game
- Have you been in a Path of Exile guild before? If yes, how long were you a member and why did you leave? yes, for 1 year, and i left because everyone stopped playing
- What league do you intend to play in? invasion, all HC 4 month leagues
- How many hours a week do you spend playing Path of Exile? A LOT!! probly 40 hours
- Do you have a working microphone? YES
- How do you feel about using voice communication? LOVE IT
- If you don't mind using voice communication, how do you feel about using it for daily social activities and not just for occasional group play? Im fine with it
- BURN is a social community. What is the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the term "Social Community"? Having someone to play with and do stuff in game with them and just socialize in general
- Why do you want to join BURN? because i want an active players to interact with ingame
- At what hours do you usually play? Please include your timezone. PACIFIC - 12 pm - 12 am

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info