Guild recruitment thread in need of deletion!

bump
Daily bump :)
~ Lassittor ~

Arms wide open, I stand alone. I'm no hero, and I'm not made of stone.
Right or wrong, I can hardly tell. I'm on the wrong side of heaven, and the righteous side of hell.
bump!
bump
bump
bump
Drive-by bump of great enthusiasm :D
~ Lassittor ~

Arms wide open, I stand alone. I'm no hero, and I'm not made of stone.
Right or wrong, I can hardly tell. I'm on the wrong side of heaven, and the righteous side of hell.
Good morning or evening, this is my application.
I hop, that my english is going to be well enough, since i live in germany and its barely hard to find good and fluent english lessons. :)
So, hope you hook me up asap!

- How long have you been playing Path of Exile?
Played like 1 year in open beta 'til end of Nemesis.
- What aspect of the game is keeping you "Hooked"?
I was playing diablo 3 way back then and I thought "Meh, this shit aint hardcore, need to find anything, where I can actually be myself without having too much restriction to my mindset" and thats what is keepin my alive right here.
- Have you been in a Path of Exile guild before? If yes, how long were you a member and why did you leave?
I had my own Guild in Nemesis but nobody continued on playing path of exile.
- What league do you intend to play in?
I really do love new upcoming leagues like nemesis, cutthroat and invasion. Its always gonna be the newest. :-)
- How many hours a week do you spend playing Path of Exile?
Should be a daily Playtime of 8 hours +, so 8*7, sometimes even more :-)
- Do you have a working microphone?
Yea, I do have a microphone but you might hear me a bit quite.
- How do you feel about using voice communication?
Im pretty much confident in speakin with others and being friendly and keep up a fresh mind about the game, about lifes in general and having fun talking to each other.
- If you don't mind using voice communication, how do you feel about using it for daily social activities and not just for occasional group play?
thats even better for me, im looking exactly for this.
- BURN is a social community. What is the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the term "Social Community"?
Well, social community in general means, that you gotta be friendly and all that kinda stuff. But I guess it should be a norm teached by your parents, so I dont need anyone to tell me that I shouldnt flame at somebody or something else. :-)
- Why do you want to join BURN?
I guess I do fit into your mindstate of your guild and so you do.
- At what hours do you usually play? Please include your timezone.
From middle of the day to late-night evening.
Its CEST timezone.

Hook me up, im online right now for 1 1/2 more hours. <3

@LuckyCrit
- How long have you been playing Path of Exile? I only really started playing PoE near the beginning of Invasion but I have played a lot of Diablo 2.
- What aspect of the game is keeping you "Hooked"? I very much enjoy the gameplay and loot style that give you a lot of options in what kind of character you want to make.
- Have you been in a Path of Exile guild before? If yes, how long were you a member and why did you leave? I have not been in a Guild before.
- What league do you intend to play in? Invasion and the next 4 month hardcore league with normal Hardcore in between.
- How many hours a week do you spend playing Path of Exile? 40ish? maybe more.
- Do you have a working microphone? Yes
- How do you feel about using voice communication? It is my preferred way to communicate.
- If you don't mind using voice communication, how do you feel about using it for daily social activities and not just for occasional group play? I think that just talking to other people when you want to play with them is not very good and its more about getting to know and liking the people you are going to play the game with.
- BURN is a social community. What is the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the term "Social Community"? A friendly group of people having fun playing games together.
- Why do you want to join BURN? I'm just looking for people to have a good time with playing PoE and chat about it.
- At what hours do you usually play? Please include your timezone. noon(or earlier) to 10/11sign PST.
How long have you been playing Path of Exile? About 3-4 weeks total time
- What aspect of the game is keeping you "Hooked"? The endgame aspect of maps is something a Diablo 3 player just gravitates to and the challange of some builds and the relative ease of others
- Have you been in a Path of Exile guild before? If yes, how long were you a member and why did you leave? Yes For about a month, I had to move and didnt log on to path for a month even tho i left a notice of my leave and that at worse i would be out a month i was still kicked out, no hard feelings but i do legitimately warn of my absences
- What league do you intend to play in? Amush[w/e the new one thats happens that replaces ambush]
- How many hours a week do you spend playing Path of Exile? usually 2-3 hours a day and some days i might skip but i general play 4-5 days
- Do you have a working microphone? yes
- How do you feel about using voice communication? Love it feels more fun
- If you don't mind using voice communication, how do you feel about using it for daily social activities and not just for occasional group play? Yes i like the fun of just talking with others even if we are doing our own separate things
- BURN is a social community. What is the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the term "Social Community"? A place to have fun and enjoy the people your with
- Why do you want to join BURN? I wanted to find a social guild for a long time it really makes the game more fun reason i still play league of legends is because i found a good TS that i can have fun with on and off league
- At what hours do you usually play? Please include your timezone. im EST usually after 4-5pm but since im a carpenter if its a off day i can be on much earlier and most of the day

Ill be online all day today on my ST- GiveEmSpectrals please consider my application and i can jump on teamspeak if you want a quick chat incase a simple post real doesn't show who i am as a person
Last edited by DrRyger on Jun 26, 2014, 7:42:05 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info