Guild recruitment thread in need of deletion!

Bump!
[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Kieren_GGG on Mar 27, 2014, 6:37:28 AM
I'm sorry if you had an issue with some one from the guild. But all our members disagree with your perception of our guild. Further more everyone in our guild helped you - by either giving you free items or selling them to you for super cheap.

[Removed by Support]

In the end our reputation speaks for itself through our members and our awesome community.
Last edited by Kieren_GGG on Mar 27, 2014, 6:39:03 AM
Bump for invasion recruits!
bump
Greetings and Salutations. I'm 27, currently employed in banking (the shitty part).

For how long have you been playing PoE?

I started in January 2014 after being convinced by one of my friends to give it a shot.

- Do you enjoy the game so far? / What do you enjoy most of the game?

Its a great game. I like the rush of Nemesis/Invasion, you know, that die and cry thing.

- Have you been in a guild? Which guilds have you been in? If so, why did you leave the guild?

I've never been in a POE guild.

- Ambush or Invasion? Whats your highest level character?

Invasion: I had a level 62 summoner...died to Vaal Metalsmith and a level 57 that died to black spider b!tch. Currently leveling another.

- Are you willing to participate in guild events and be on the TS server?

Willing and able.

- Why BURN?

Google-Fu threw out your recruitment page as a search result when I decided it was time to give guilds a shot. To my delight, you're looking for players in Invasion.

- Which timezone are you from?

From Trinidad & Tobago in the Caribbean, so GMT -04:00.

My IGN: Talon_Malconvoker
Thank you for your application! We will contact u in game a talk more. Cheers!
Last edited by straw23 on Mar 21, 2014, 11:49:57 AM
Bump !
Thank you for considering my application. I'm looking forward to meeting you guys in game.
bump

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info