Guild recruitment thread in need of deletion!

bump for new invasion recruits
Last edited by straw23 on Mar 21, 2014, 8:06:55 PM
Hey guys, im a 22 year old university student from Germany.

- For how long have you been playing PoE?

For about 4 months now. recently got back into PoE with the new leagues starting.

- Do you enjoy the game so far? / What do you enjoy most of the game?

I do. For me the most enjoyable part is the fact that this game creates that good old Diablo 2 feeling once again and mixes in fresh mechanics (got pretty disappointed by D3)

- Have you been in a guild? Which guilds have you been in? If so, why did you leave the guild?
No, this would be my first PoE guild.

- Ambush or Invasion? Whats your highest level character?

Invasion. ATM Marauder Lvl 47 (Act 2 Cruel)

- Are you willing to participate in guild events and be on the TS server?

Yes and yes. Refering to your post on the Website i assume that the fact that real life will always have a higher priority than several guild events is acceptable for you guys. But besides that id gladly join =)

- Why BURN?

To be honest, i just bumped into this post, looked through your website and got really excited about the idea joining a guild in invasion league =)

- Which timezone are you from?

UTC/GMT +1
Hey guys,

Please do not bump this thread more than once per day as this breaches our Forum Guidelines. It is permissible to bump trade threads once per hour, however non trade threads are restricted to once per day.

Thanks!
Thanks for ur application we will reach u ingame cheers!

About 4 weeks total. I did play about 10 days back at launch but stopped due to
some irl stuff.
Started playing again when "Sacrifice Of The Vaal" launched as I figured this would be a good
time to start fresh.

Ofcourse I enjoy the game, why else would I be writing this?
Seriously? I enjoy all the aspects in this game from theorycrafting to non-stop farming.
My irl friend and I are gaming 12h+/d farming maps and doing random stuff!

- Have you been in a guild? Which guilds have you been in? If so, why did you leave the guild?

None

We started out softcore and Ambush league have treated us well so far...
Currently at lvl 81 running incinerate and detonate dead build combo, clearing 73+ maps as
a charm.

As Long as it is a appropriate event and theres no one screaming with a mich from the 18th centuary I should be able to! "But will you?" ;)

- Why BURN?

Cause I would rather BURN then FREEZE?

This also pretty much sums up the answer I did above, im from freezing Norway.
But in all seriousness its UTC+1.
Daily bump
2 years since cb
Of course/the loot the builds
have been in some guilds but they were more softcore so i left.
Invasion/lvl 81
Sure
- Why BURN?
Because i want to be in a active guild. And i feel lonely.
USA West
[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Kieren_GGG on Mar 23, 2014, 9:57:23 AM
Thank you for posting that snapshot. Please i ask that you stop posting on our recruitment post or else ill be obligated to contact GGG support. Have a nice day
Last edited by HelSkadi on Mar 23, 2014, 9:53:32 AM
"
OGPoNcH wrote:
[Removed by Support]

I am sorry that you feel mistreated. I will agree that the statement given by jay was wrong. No one has the right to speak to someone like that.

However. You only posted the convenient part of the conversation, and haven't even touched on your own behavior, which led to jay getting frustrated and ultimately resulting in him snapping at you.

This kind situation is NOT common in this guild and we try to treat each other with respect and help where we can. But it has to come from both parties.

Once again, this shouldn't have happened, but you play a part in this issue as well. Everyone makes mistakes and this has been one of those times.

I wish you all the best and and hope that you find a home better suited for you in Wraeclast.

Facelid
Last edited by Brian_GGG on Mar 24, 2014, 6:30:50 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info