New Trading System IN MARCH 2014?!

time flies o.o
Visit my shop!

〆〆〆 ( ( ( THE BALROG'S BAZAAR ) ) ) 〆〆〆
"
zbouby25 wrote:
Hope it will be in the 1.4 patch !

doubt it, trade in PoE will not evolve anymore.
IGN TylordRampage
Auction House equals 9 inch nail to PoE coffin.
Guys seriously go and watch how the stock exchange works.
They all shout, call and spam. And it works perfectly day, by day.

"
sultangurde wrote:

If you like shout and spam, why don't you go work on stock exchange?

This is motherfucking game. It should not be treated as a job. Especially as a shitty one.
"
maxkardinal wrote:
"
sultangurde wrote:

This is motherfucking game. It should not be treated as a job. Especially as a shitty one.

I wouldnt call broker's job shit. Trading in game and real life requires some kind of passion and proper mindset. If you lack that two things it is simply not for You. On the other hand what forces you to spam? Make a shop, sell good items for reasonable price and profit.

P.S. Consider getting some anger management sessions mate :)
"
Chris wrote:
The new trading changes aren't in the March 1.1.0 patch - there are two reasons:
a) We're keen to deploy them as soon as they're ready. There's no real need to wait for the next four-monthly patch.
b) The new trading stuff is not ready yet. It's a major system overhaul and we're still working on it. I'm really sorry about the delay.

As for how it works, the current plan is a combination of public stash tabs (to make it easier to find items) and separately, an asynchronous cross-instance-website trading system. You can basically trade (without buyouts) across the game and website. The trades and offers are still there when you log in later, so it's possible to trade with offline people or people who aren't in your game area or are on their phone or work PC.

I clicked on the "GGG" icon near the tread. I started reading and I was like "March? Like in 2 months?!" But wait... 1.1.0?

... and then I saw the date. Oh my.
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
"
Perq wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
The new trading changes aren't in the March 1.1.0 patch - there are two reasons:
a) We're keen to deploy them as soon as they're ready. There's no real need to wait for the next four-monthly patch.
b) The new trading stuff is not ready yet. It's a major system overhaul and we're still working on it. I'm really sorry about the delay.

As for how it works, the current plan is a combination of public stash tabs (to make it easier to find items) and separately, an asynchronous cross-instance-website trading system. You can basically trade (without buyouts) across the game and website. The trades and offers are still there when you log in later, so it's possible to trade with offline people or people who aren't in your game area or are on their phone or work PC.

I clicked on the "GGG" icon near the tread. I started reading and I was like "March? Like in 2 months?!" But wait... 1.1.0?

... and then I saw the date. Oh my.

Would be cool to have some GGG statement on this :l
"
zbouby25 wrote:

Would be cool to have some GGG statement on this :l

Before the launch of 1.3, Chris said they scrapped the system because it wasn't good enough and they need to rework it.
"
sultangurde wrote:
"
maxkardinal wrote:
"
sultangurde wrote:

I wouldnt call broker's job shit. Trading in game and real life requires some kind of passion and proper mindset. If you lack that two things it is simply not for You. On the other hand what forces you to spam? Make a shop, sell good items for reasonable price and profit.

P.S. Consider getting some anger management sessions mate :)

Lets say you decided to have fun in racing. But to be able to do so, first you need to build up your car from spare parts. Both, racing and car building requires some kind of passion and propper mindset. But do they need to be mixed up to allod a person enjoy each? No. Its actually pretty bad combo.

PoE - is ARPG. Not a stock exhange simulator. When i want to destroy digital avatars of evil for an hour o two, to give my brain opportunity to relax, i want to do exacly so. But i'm a human being also and like the feelings of progress and success more than frustration. In that departmen PoE fails miserably.

Its not your game - you may say. May be.

But the more people will hear such comment the less successful this game will be. And there is a point when it will turn into game for noone, because few who like to torture themselves won't be able to fund developers team, and project will close.

The only reason, as i see it, PoE has some reasonable ammount of players and still alive - there is no good ARPG out there.
last time i looked, ggg was still advertizing a job for a web developer. dunno if they found one meanwhile but imho this job is essential to implement the offline trading stuff.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info