ZIGGYD's Rain of Arrows Ranger (Top 40 Nemesis 1 Week Race Build) 1.1 Updated!

"
ZiggyD wrote:
Here is the updated passive tree!

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIBAF4CcQSzCC4UTRUgGYUZjhn-GjgabBsBI_YkqiftKaUqTSzpMZ4yCTKJMpQ1kjbpOuE8LT8nSn1KyE4qVvpX4lnzWhpaSFuvZp5noGqTbBZsRm6qcmxyqXRBd9d82X11fwKDOIPbh3aI8ZAKkFWVBZuNogCkwqZXpuCnhKfUqW6sqq_rtfK2Qbc-u-O-p8APwBrEosT2xq7NmM5x0k3TftXt2cbcFd0N3sbjaupi7Djtg-4O73rvfO_w8B_yRfPd-rH60vxL_MX-Cv66_sg=

props to Tanakaeh for help with the structure of it!

Seems just as strong as ever! :D

What's a good leveling path?
I was wondering about no Iron Grip myself. What does that do to the DPS?
For those who are worrying about Iron Grip, go and spec into it if you so desire and instead lose the 'Amplify' notable, the 10 Int node connected to it, as well as the 8% life node connected to that. Then take out two of the 4-clsuter 8% life nodes near the Sentinel node and use those 5 points to go down get Iron Grip. As for what it does to DPS...that's the joy of following a guide...go out and change it around and respec here and there and see for yourself. :)

It's also going to depend greatly on the type of gear you have, gem choices, etc, etc. There is no clear cut and dry answer and you're better off experimenting on your own and trying it out. You may find that IG is worth the DPS gain, or you might find that you're already doing enough damage and the points could be invested elsewhere. Again, it's a guide, not a gospel truth...experiment and see what works for you. :)
Hi i'm lvl26 at the moment and trying this build out, so far it's great, i just noticed some mana issues in the early game, since i don't yet have blood magic gems and must rely on mana for the dps, do you guys have any advice how i can manage my mana until i get the gems i require.
+mana on kill helps - also herbalism is worth a point.
TFIGEGKTB
I follow ur guides for a long time now and tbh i feel like u did not put a lot of heart in this update. After respec i have lost a lot of resistance, dps and survivality and it no longer feels fun to play this build.
"
aelm wrote:
I follow ur guides for a long time now and tbh i feel like u did not put a lot of heart in this update. After respec i have lost a lot of resistance, dps and survivality and it no longer feels fun to play this build.

At least now you have a basic understanding of the game and could maybe change the spec up to suit your lack of gear or start another build yourself.

Personally struggling with resistances myself and I am only at the end of normal - Not quite sure what I am going to do about it - Its tough to gear up in a 'new' league.
TFIGEGKTB
Last edited by Bawheidbob on Mar 23, 2014, 2:42:35 AM
I am a pretty big scrub nublet and even I made it to level 50 in invasion with this build. My gear is crap, my weapon is decent, but RNJeezy gifted me with a good quality Rain of Arrows that I made into a 20Q that I think helps a lot.

I have not even gotten any blood Magic gems yet. I need some. Badly. But then again I only have one 4 link item and it took all of my fusings to make so yeah.

I am resist capped, but sitting at -20 Chaos resistance so that kind of sucks.

The Goldrim I found feels pretty comfy. I think I will probably RIP with it on my skull.

I am using Vaal Burning Arrow and it seems to do some pretty decent damage.

I run from the invasion snake monster that makes 800 other snake monsters and stacks bleeds.

I run from most of the invasion bosses lol.

This is the farthest I think I have ever gotten in a hardcore league. This build is pretty buzzword to play. I miss explosive arrows, but who needs explosions when you can blot out the sun and fight in the shade?

How is Vaal Rain of Arrows? Maybe stacked with the Increased Duration gem it might keep enemies stuck in place for a good while?

What about that unique bow "Chin Sol" that has the point blank ability on it (100% More Bow Damage at Close Range)? I know we can't stack the point blank support gem with the point blank skill tree keystone ability, but does the weapon stack with it?
About my previous post. I made a mistake by myself. Fixed now and it seems everyhing is as it used to be. Sorry about that.
Anyone have good leveling key nodes you shoulda get for this build?

Also around 45ish mana seems to be a struggle any solution or should i just switch to bm that early?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info