ZIGGYD's Rain of Arrows Ranger (Top 40 Nemesis 1 Week Race Build) 1.1 Updated!

Hey Ziggy will you update this build for the new passive tree changes?
yo update the tree for ek build
The skill tree links do not work for me, anyone else have this issue?
"
The skill tree links do not work for me, anyone else have this issue?

The tree is pre-1.1
ziggy please update! been asking on youre youtube page for ages!! can u pm me a revised tree or post here so i can continue to lvl on nem =/ thanks.
How hard is it to come up with something for yourself, seriously, its not like anything major changed that would affect this build more than others

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIBAF4B0QHnAnEEswguDjwUIBRNFSAYkRmOGbQZ_hsBI_YnLymlKk0s6TGeMgkyfjKUNZI26DpSOuE8LT38PydKfUrITP9N404qUEdUSVW1VvpYY1ivWkhbr18_Z6BsRm6qcmx0QXfXeA1_AoM4h3aI8YzPkAqVBZuNns2fy6EiogCiQKSspMKmV6bgpzCn1Klur2yv67Xytz68n76nwA_BBMSixYrGrsbYytPNmNIh0k3TftnG3BXdDd7G45_qYu2D7g7vDu9673zv8PAf8i_yRfT49kj3vvqx_MX-Cv6P_sg=

Took me about 2 minutes, should be fine
IGN Kerkeyon
Last edited by Kerkeyon on Mar 9, 2014, 6:18:21 PM
"
Kerkeyon wrote:
How hard is it to come up with something for yourself, seriously, its not like anything major changed that would affect this build more than others

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIBAF4B0QHnAnEEswguDjwUIBRNFSAYkRmOGbQZ_hsBI_YnLymlKk0s6TGeMgkyfjKUNZI26DpSOuE8LT38PydKfUrITP9N404qUEdUSVW1VvpYY1ivWkhbr18_Z6BsRm6qcmx0QXfXeA1_AoM4h3aI8YzPkAqVBZuNns2fy6EiogCiQKSspMKmV6bgpzCn1Klur2yv67Xytz68n76nwA_BBMSixYrGrsbYytPNmNIh0k3TftnG3BXdDd7G45_qYu2D7g7vDu9673zv8PAf8i_yRfT49kj3vvqx_MX-Cv6P_sg=

But you're not Ziggyd! You can't be trusted! You're probably leading us down a path where persons of ill repute will threaten us with unspeakable things and tempt us to do things we shouldn't like vote Republican n'stuff.

/panic!
"
Kerkeyon wrote:

You took all the scion life nodes, which is inefficient. You can skip 2 of the 6% nodes there and if you really need more life there are some 8% ones we go right past on the way to the scion nodes
How viable is this build as a solo project with the new corrupted zones? Some of the ones I have faced just seem like they would probably eat this build up.

Would I be better off with a SA build for solo or this?
I had some thinking about the new tree ways, and came up with a thing, that's in my opinion as close, as you can get to efficiency of old-tree RoA by ziggyd.

Scion nodes are not anymore that sweet thing, as they were, so I skipped them and grabbed other more efficient nodes, and still got the way to the Amplify in templar area for nice DPS boost and Resolute Technique (which is a good thing to have as far, as you're not using Lioneye's Glare which is not rly a beginner friendly, cheap item). Still those, that's a 113 skillpoint tree (which is a bit more, compared to 105skill points old one, but - no more super efficient scion nodes :( ).

The Regen problem might be solved by:
- Golem's Blood (1.5% of life regenerated per second) - picked it
- Life regeneration (1% of life regenerated per second) - picked it
- Picking Diamond Flesh (which covers some part of resistances lost from picking no resistances giving boots) and getting Blood Dancer boots (these one are giving HUGE health regeneration, didn't believe till I've tested those).

I know I'm still not the Ziggyd, but this guide have to keep on rolling without him sometimes, and get the positive feedback !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info