ZIGGYD's Rain of Arrows Ranger (Top 40 Nemesis 1 Week Race Build) 1.1 Updated!

Worth to skip athleticism, holy strength, and elemental adaptation to get Warrior's blood, Diamond skin, and all the life nodes around there instead?
I was thinking something slightly different
http://poebuilder.com/#character/AAAAAgIAAF4CcQSzBS0ILg48FE0UcRZvGNsZhRmOGf4aOBpsGwEdFCFgI_YkqicvKLUppTJ-MokylDbpOlJAoEp9TipVxlYEVvpXDVfiWfNaSFuvXz9gS2FSZp5noGe9ah5yqXRBdO108XfXd-V673zZfXV_AoM4hmCHdo9GkAqQVZHOlQWbjZuhns2iAKSspMKm4Kcwp4Sn1KgYrKqv67vju-28n8AaxKLPZdDQ0iHTftnG3BXdDeNq45_sOO2D7g7ub-8O707veu987_DyL_Pd9zL60vzF_rr-yA==,
going for shock increases for more damage and wearing

Among with some lightning damage on jewelry and bow + added lightning damage instead fire dmg, this should basically increase your dps by 90%.
Otherwise passives vice, I went more defensive, especially life regen which I felt your spec was really lacking super bad.
As for other gear, life+resists+armor/eva
On gloves and quivery I prefed attack speed.
From necklace I'd recommen getting +6% life leech necklace, carnage heart is ok, but the life reduction is harsh.
Last edited by Burnit on May 24, 2014, 9:15:42 AM
Im probably really stupid, but:

How does any projectile support gem support RoA which has the tags: Bow, AoE and Attack?

Same goes for projectile nodes?

Is this a bug in the game, a tag that misses, or something that is clarified somewhere?

Ign: Leary_AscendedNecro
Twitchtv: leary93
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfzgUpVcv6wzrs5TwKZaGJQ
This guide and passive tree are incompatible. You write that some of your main defensive nodes are Unwavering Stance and Blood Drinker, yet do not get them. You mention Iron Grip as one of your main offensive nodes, yet you do not have it.

Actually, just looks like a mislinked passive tree? The one posted is different than your tree in the video..
    ☭ ᵀʰᵉ ᵍᵉᵐᵐᵉᵈ ᵍᵉᶰᵗᵉᵉᶫ ᵃʳᵉ ᵃᶰ ᶦᶰᶠᵉˢᵗᵃᵗᶦᵒᶰ⋅ ᵀʰᵉʸ ᵃʳᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ᴹᵒᶰᵏᵉʸ ᴷᶦᶰᵍ'ˢ ᶠᶫᵉᵃˢ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵈʳᶦᶰᵏ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᶫᶦᶠᵉᵇᶫᵒᵒᵈ⋅ ᶜʳᵘˢʰ ᵗʰᵉᵐ ᶦᶰ ʸᵒᵘʳ ʷᵒʳᵏ⁻ᶠᵒʳᵍᵉᵈ ʰᵃᶰᵈˢ﹗  ☭
              ͏   ͏͏ ৹ಊ৹⎊۝⎊৹ಊ⋅𝐆𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲⋅ಊ⋅𝐌𝐨𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐞𝐝⋅ಊ৹⎊۝⎊৹ಊ৹
Last edited by Dreggz on May 26, 2014, 5:17:53 PM
TELL ME WHICH BOW I USE TO LVL FROM 50+ ???
Be warned. It says 1.1 updated, but clearly isn't. All that's updated is a hastily thrown together passive tree that doesn't match actual build description (No iron grip, no 2% physical damage regen). I was stupid and followed it blindly, not realizing until it was too late that it doesn't work anymore. Don't make the same mistake.
"
monkeydave wrote:
Be warned. It says 1.1 updated, but clearly isn't. All that's updated is a hastily thrown together passive tree that doesn't match actual build description (No iron grip, no 2% physical damage regen). I was stupid and followed it blindly, not realizing until it was too late that it doesn't work anymore. Don't make the same mistake.

This build works just fine in 1.1, I used this respec on my character in 1.1 and it is about as good as it was before. I'll do another update in 1.2. You don't need the leech from the tree, the life leech gem is plenty and iron grip isn't worth it for that many points (do the math of phys damage % to passive points spent).

All that said, bow builds are kind of in a shitty place at the moment. Hoping to see some buffs in 1.2.
Twitch.TV/ZiggyDLive
YouTube.com/ZiggyDStarcraft
Twitter.com/ZiggyDStarcraft
PoE and Strategy Gaming Content
"
ZiggyD wrote:
"
monkeydave wrote:

This build works just fine in 1.1, I used this respec on my character in 1.1 and it is about as good as it was before. I'll do another update in 1.2. You don't need the leech from the tree, the life leech gem is plenty and iron grip isn't worth it for that many points (do the math of phys damage % to passive points spent).

All that said, bow builds are kind of in a shitty place at the moment. Hoping to see some buffs in 1.2.
This is so true...
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
Good build. been following this since I first time played POE
I have been looking for a good build to use with my lioneye's glare as reflect kills me on my evasion character, so I do not need resolute technique is it still worth it go all the way to the templar tree? Is unwavering worth going all that way to grab? I see the new updated build doesn't grab it nor iron grip. Should I stay in the ranger tree and just grab more crit?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info