Currency Exchange Central - Platform for orb trading between players

"
klayveR wrote:
"
Nightmare90 wrote:
Considered posting this website also in the Steam Community of PoE? :-)

I can do that, do you have a link?

http://steamcommunity.com/app/238960/
It is getting more and more popular XD. Some very good deals available.
This message was delivered by GGG defence force.
I have to say great work , its such a hassle trying to trade currency in game.Well trade chat trading anyway.I'm certain this will catch on.

Thank You for your efforts.
this is great, thank you!

What happens if I report bad rates? Some kind of indicator if x people click?
(3 gcp : 1 rhoa feather is a joke, I hope)
Dynamit,
Architekturkritik, die man tatsächlich sieht!

Farin Urlaub
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2nz5q9
Domain coming today hopefully, poecec.com

@Wraeklops Yes, but maybe this'll be removed
Okay so yesterday I created 5 different trades and insta sold 4 of them. Works great if you ask me. Thumbs up for the creator.
But ... I went offline and all of the trades were still there and marked as active.
Because I didnt write down my codes for each trade I had to go back in my webbrowser to see the codes again and use them to mark my trades as sold. I did this becausee I just felt I had to do this becaus of good manners. But to tell you the truth, using the codes is something "extra" I need to do and I dislike it.
So what if I just leave them there for 2 hours until they disappear ?
"
Okay so yesterday I created 5 different trades and insta sold 4 of them. Works great if you ask me. Thumbs up for the creator.
But ... I went offline and all of the trades were still there and marked as active.
Because I didnt write down my codes for each trade I had to go back in my webbrowser to see the codes again and use them to mark my trades as sold. I did this becausee I just felt I had to do this becaus of good manners. But to tell you the truth, using the codes is something "extra" I need to do and I dislike it.
So what if I just leave them there for 2 hours until they disappear ?

Well, people will (hopefully) report these trades as unavailable and they'll get deleted automatically. I'm working on the managing part atm, the website will set some cookies for your trades so you don't have to enter your codes everytime again.

We got the domain!
www.poecec.com
Bump.
This message was delivered by GGG defence force.
First spammer was banned. Hooray!

If you see any spam going on, report that trade ASAP! If someone spams 1000 spam trades, reporting 1 trade is enough. You're not reporting the trade, you're reporting the ip.
Last edited by klayveR on Jan 10, 2014, 10:25:52 AM
Sooner or later you would have the same problem, like we thought about (when we wanted to implement such buttons, where the user decide who "spams" or is a fake user), that if, lets say I, go on your site and start reporting all of them, how you site will know which of my reports will be true and which false?
Btw. we saw your video on youtube where you you mentioned our trading site and that you want to catch up the idea as well and try your best. At this time our site had no search button as well (like you said you want to implement it), because we thought, that we don´t need it yet and could add it later (you see it on our site too, that you don´t have sooo much trades that you need a search button for the trades ^^).
Like our site admin mentioned, this is just a "hobby" project and the domain is his, so we can afford us not to set up some banners (maybe only not yet?) to keep the "costs" of the site (like domain or other thinks).
But keep on going for your site. At the end (in my opinion) the community will hopefully win a (or two) new site to trade curencys and it will maybe really get easier to trade the orbs too :)
Last edited by 89dimi89 on Jan 10, 2014, 11:49:14 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info