Currency Exchange Central - Platform for orb trading between players

No matter what I enter it's always like this :

Sorry, we couldn't find any recent trades that meet your requirements. Check again later!
Search for something else
Considered posting this website also in the Steam Community of PoE? :-)
"

Sorry, we couldn't find any recent trades that meet your requirements. Check again later!

He just updated in Reddit that he has now implemented a "All Trades" section, so just click on that button then select your league and voila :D.
This message was delivered by GGG defence force.
"

The website is pretty fresh, not many trades atm :)

"
Nightmare90 wrote:
Considered posting this website also in the Steam Community of PoE? :-)

I can do that, do you have a link?

Also, I changed the font a little bit and added a "All trades" tab to the navigation bar. Also, trades now expire after 3 hours.
Last edited by klayveR on Jan 9, 2014, 11:50:17 AM
Would be a great day the day when noone uses trade chat anymore and they all instead use Poe.xyz.is for item trades and this website for currency trades.

Just missing some form of lottery site and and trade chat will be obsolete.
This message was delivered by GGG defence force.
I love the simplicity. While I hope one day we will see a revamp of trading options in-game, until them, this would be a great tool for use.

Btw, as per a domain name --- drop me a line in my inbox, I can help with that.
...narf
feedback: Really good idea! Really needed! Since ggg can't upgrade the trading system of its own game , we must.

But

If I list all trades, I can't figure out if its WTB or WTS, so which currency the seller wants and which he sells...

Edit: Now it shows correclty somehow..

Also it would be better if it were like this:

OFFER_______NEED_______TIMES WANTED_____
1Chaos______8Chance_______5x________

So you want to trade your 5 chaos for 40 chance, but you dont write it as WTT 5C for 40Chance.
So its easier to see the rate, and if someone got only 8, he still come and trade those for your 1 chaos.

D3 treasure goblins's escape portal is an entrance to Wraeclast
Last edited by Moeeom123 on Jan 9, 2014, 1:09:04 PM
"
I love the simplicity. While I hope one day we will see a revamp of trading options in-game, until them, this would be a great tool for use.

Btw, as per a domain name --- drop me a line in my inbox, I can help with that.

Glad you like it. That was my intention, to keep it as simple and easy as possible and I hope it'll stay like that with the updates in the future!

I sent you a pm :)
Great Idea!
Well done, just one thing:
when you type your char name you can't tell the difference between upper and lower case letters (not too big of an issue but still).

keep up the good work bro :D
"
ElDroga wrote:
Great Idea!
Well done, just one thing:
when you type your char name you can't tell the difference between upper and lower case letters (not too big of an issue but still).

keep up the good work bro :D

I noticed that too, but AFAIK the in-game whisper system doesn't care either.

XYZ might care though, if so it should probably be streamlined so it's case sensitive.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info