Currency Exchange Central - Platform for orb trading between players

dude i made an exact post like this the other day
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/746836/

V_V_V_V
Had to change signature because poe.trade listed thread from 2013.
"
demivion wrote:

it's a currency exchange, something people do in trade chat all day long already.

OP:

It looks really nice, I feel it's lacking "permanence" though. I know it's difficult but if you can do it I'd really like to see the website set up so that it's easier to browse and manage your currency

example

- I should be able to browse listings of posted exchanges without typing in my offered currency
- Multiple currencies per exchange would be nice also
- exchange rate and amount are both important

so instead of saying I have 22 fusing that I'd like to trade for 11 chaos

I want to say I am interested in buying chaos. My buying rates are fusing at a 2:1 ratio, chrom at a 20:1 ratio, jewelers at 10:1 ratio and that I have 22 fusing 30 jewlers and 60 chrom in stock

that way prospective buyers can "browse" my stock of currency, see the rates i'm willing to sell at and make appropriate offers that aren't nessesarily -exactly- 22 fusing for -exactly- 11 chaos

This would require user accounts, a way to browse a list of what users are buying what currency, and what currency they are accepting

A difficult challenge I know, but just posting 1-off exchanges won't help most buyers/sellers meet up

lol@ 2:1 fusing and 10:1 jeweller. make up your mind.
[quote="Ludvator"]yes GGG fix lightspeed or i quit[/quote]
"
bersi23 wrote:
It is amazing, how certain people try to circumvent the intentional lack of an AH in poe.
Dont destroy the barter market with such automated solutions!

Said no honest trader, ever.
Anarchy/Onslaught T shirt
Domination/Nemesis T shirt
Tempest/War Bands T shirt
"
marat569 wrote:
dude i made an exact post like this the other day
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/746836/

V_V_V_V

Like I told you in my pm, I have never seen your thread before. Check my "Original post" spoiler in the first post. Also, shouldn't you be happy now?

Thanks for all the suggestions! I'm working hard on the website atm and there are tons of new features coming. Stay tuned!
Albino Rhoa Feathers are missing, they are considered currency items aswell.
"
tehnix wrote:
Albino Rhoa Feathers are missing, they are considered currency items aswell.

Added, thanks.
well another external site that needs to be bookmarked,

thank you

obviously its something the community has been waiting for, sadly ggg themselves where blind to see it.

this is an auction house

only missing unique items search feature and gems
Last edited by ibase on Jan 9, 2014, 5:21:29 PM
"
ibase wrote:
well another external site that needs to be bookmarked,

thank you

obviously its something the community has been waiting for, sadly ggg themselves where blind to see it.

this is an auction house

only missing unique items search feature and gems

We'll just do currency for now :)
Great job man. I hate having to post on the notice board to look for currency, but trade chat is a train wreck and I get rmt spammed every time I do. Hope it catches on.
IGN: Standard: Feugue, Domination: KaomsDisciple
"
B2BigAl wrote:
Great job man. I hate having to post on the notice board to look for currency, but trade chat is a train wreck and I get rmt spammed every time I do. Hope it catches on.

That would be great. I already ordered a cheap domain so people will remember it more easily.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info