SHARP's CI Immortal / Simply OP for all maps (37k+ DPS)+vids / Fully updated for 1.1SotV

decided to retire my CI melee build if anyone needs an okay chest let me know
30ex ilvl 78
Is there a life based alternative? I got everything else except the chest. I'm broke after buying a Soul Taker and used my last exalts on a jewelers trying to 6S a saintly and got nothing. I figured it would be easier to get a cheap 5L and chaos it until I get life and a bit of res. A 6L chaintly is gonna be my long term goal but for now this is what I have in mind.

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAA5YLYRGWFE0VIBmGGYoajxv6HNwdqiQ8Jd8nLyepJ-0ppSpNLOkvbzIJNZI7KDwtPfw_J0ZxR35JUUp9SshM_04qU99YY1jbWm1br18_YENlTWegapNsFmxGbj1uaW6qb55wu3Jscql4DXlofNl_xoMJgziD24TZh3aI8YzPkyebg5u1oLSiAKQZp1ypbqxHrKqsr69stAy18rZBtz68n76nwA_BBMM6xPbFisauykrOcdJN1e3ZE90N4Yjjn-ss7w7vfPAf8XbzBvZI9tr7CfxL_MX-Cg==
Last edited by ImperfectBlade on Apr 24, 2014, 12:13:49 PM

wts for mirror PM if interested
anyone pushing to 100?
i'm running this build atm, frankly speaking, i can actually afk and not die.. scion level 72 with 3.4K es(aura), double strike dps is at 12K(aura), so far i can say solid tank with decent dps, just wanna know what kind of map mods we should avoid?

btw this is my gear for now :

i know i need to get a good ev/es glove, but i'm broke already T_T
Last edited by Hexogen on Apr 30, 2014, 1:59:05 PM
Well maybe ill go to lvl 100 :)
Anyway its great build, im actually lvl 93 and i facetank every content, Atziri only this huge flameblast can kill me, didnt tried Uber yet

Hexogen for your build - Well switch this crap ruby ring its worthless, try get some good ring with fire res if needed and with es or eva or dmg
And change flask : you need 2x armor and 2x evasion - in same time you can then use 1 of each to stack armor increase, now you can only use 1 flask at a time

I hit level 98 last night. I am looking to sell my gear that is great I think for this build. I will not have time to play as summer approaches. If interested contact me in game CremeLL or PM me thanks.

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/759128

I just wonder if its not a good idea to swap double strike with new molten strike. In that case we can remove melee splash and add some other support like WED or something different.
Any1 tested it? Is it a good idea? And what support add will be best?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info