SHARP's CI Immortal / Simply OP for all maps (37k+ DPS)+vids / Fully updated for 1.1SotV

You can level up support gems linked to CwDT and it still works
"
I must be a noob at using auras.
grace
discipline
determination
Mana gone so i cant even put on my tempest shield.

:) Nuzebel..
1- u cant get more aura if u didnt get Sovereignty group = 16% is lost atm for u..

2- Pls check the gems I use on my gear and change them accordingly.. for instance: we dont need Life Leech gem.. we get ES back by blocking and even the Life Leech coming from Blood Rage is luxory for many fights..

3- Pls try to get all your dps gems as high as 20/20.. check again the gems on my gear..

4- The linked gems cant work if lvl requirement is greater than CwDT gem's..
example: your CwDT is for 31 lvl but your enfeeble for 34 lvl.. That means Enfeeble cant be used.. It should be max 31..

1: Cheers did some respecing so now i can run 4 auras lost some effect but think it was worth it.

2: gems fixed just need to lvl them accordingly.

3: on my way lvling sooo slow :)

4: same as 2

5: thanks for taking the time
Ign Cuttaraa/Nuzebel/dohmynamewontfi
Last edited by nuzebel on Jan 7, 2014, 4:00:51 PM
"
1: Cheers did some respecing so now i can run 4 auras lost some effect but think it was worth it.

2: gems fixed just need to lvl them accordingly.

3: on my way lvling sooo slow :)

4: same as 2

5: thanks for taking the time

It is my pleasure to help friends if there is anything I can do..

Pls note that u have 2 weapon space at back side ; that is 6 extra hidden slots to lvl gems..
What I suggest u is to buy at least 6 important gems for your dps , so do not lose any time to lvl them.
Make a small survey to see which gems r in hot spot at market and lvl them on the back side to sell when they r rdy..

up!
ty Esenoguz
still testing cyclone
Can you level as this spec or do you have to transition at later levels?

Is it Nemesis viable?

Can you do a progression passives please.
Last edited by Teyo on Jan 8, 2014, 7:58:33 AM
"
Can you level as this spec or do you have to transition at later levels?

Is it Nemesis viable?

Can you do a progression passives please.

As a scion it is rather easy to level since she wont be our 1st character and will find a good back up while lvling in her stash; if not , she can buy some items if needed. Therefore I suggest to apply the end game build exactly while leveling. There will be np at all. Of course u can change some nodes according to your lvling skill or lack of some stats.. If they r not more than 10-15 nodes it is normal..

I havent played at Nemesis.. I can only say if the "must" items are available the build is quite solid for all leagues.

The stones of build from the starting is alrdy at "TO DO" list.. It will be in the guide very soon..
Get a 6-l carcass jack, drop unwavering stance, get nullification, use cyclone instead of double strike.
Other then this, nice copypaste by both of you and evelyus, yours is better since you took resolute technique (the other guy still runs around with 4000dps).
p.s.: the character is not immortal
p.p.s.: for the original check my signature, that is the build i play in nemesis, the original valkyrie
@Sampudrinker
Stream: www.twitch.tv/sampudrinker
Last edited by tehosiris on Jan 8, 2014, 1:39:36 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info