SHARP's CI Immortal / Simply OP for all maps (37k+ DPS)+vids / Fully updated for 1.1SotV

almost sleeping :)
nn
dbl Piety '77 Map Shrine added
Nice build, how are you going with the Cyclone version?
IGN: AchiLize
Achi's Quality Shop https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/602552
"

From the Part2 Cyclone:

The first look to some of her stats:
ARMOR.... 39k up from 30k
Max Armor with Flasks.... 109k up from 63k (got Jade flasks)
DPS ..... 10.3k down from 16.4k on tooltip (not sure if it is ok to compare their dps by looking their tooltip values)

2 video with cyclone added recently..

after some more testing, it will become rdy at most in 1-2 days..

enjoy
"
serlev wrote:
"

From the Part2 Cyclone:

The first look to some of her stats:
ARMOR.... 39k up from 30k
Max Armor with Flasks.... 109k up from 63k (got Jade flasks)
DPS ..... 10.3k down from 16.4k on tooltip (not sure if it is ok to compare their dps by looking their tooltip values)

2 video with cyclone added recently..

after some more testing, it will become rdy at most in 1-2 days..

enjoy

Your second part with cyclone and 39K armor will be just my tree with RT?
Last edited by Evelyus on Jan 10, 2014, 1:08:04 AM
Fuck, miss click, nvm double post
Last edited by Evelyus on Jan 10, 2014, 1:07:40 AM
Something funny.. this build works no matter the armor. Ran a legacy shav's with something like this a month ago. Can reserve 2 more auras on life. Only hit 30k armor, but that's already pretty gg. Was running vitality and mained dominating blow. Not as much damage, but there's something very fulfilling about having 100's of buffed up minions + minion auras destroying everything with you... plus running a 500 mana cost skill for free is very fulfilling xD.
Last edited by CommanderSauce on Jan 10, 2014, 2:04:51 AM

"
Your second part with cyclone and 39K armor will be just my tree with RT?

from my post to you on 7th of January:

" Btw I will also try Cyclone by changing some parts of the build accordingly and share the result here.. It may be very much similar what u have atm, though it will have Resolute Technique and have 5 auras.. I will do this mainly I wish to test if I can handle the famous desync problem by my scripts.. Secondly cyclone is a new skill to me and I like to test new skills :)

At the end most probably I may keep my original , first love , Double Strike version :)"

"
Something funny.. this build works no matter the armor. Ran a legacy shav's with something like this a month ago. Can reserve 2 more auras on life. Only hit 30k armor, but that's already pretty gg. Was running vitality and mained dominating blow. Not as much damage, but there's something very fulfilling about having 100's of buffed up minions + minion auras destroying everything with you... plus running a 500 mana cost skill for free is very fulfilling xD.

Thats why I love this game.. Endless build variations.. endless fun.. each day a possibility to learn , to discover a new feature, etc..etc..

enjoy,
I will be interested to know which one clears map faster, double strike or cyclone.
IGN: AchiLize
Achi's Quality Shop https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/602552

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info