SHARP's CI Immortal / Simply OP for all maps (37k+ DPS)+vids / Fully updated for 1.1SotV

did a craft tree on poebuilder, not sure how accurate but with 20 red mana gems, alpha howl and take all red mana nodes I could just support 4 60% auras
MY SHOP THREAD 485102
HELP ù_ù
Hi, since I haven't seen anyone post a skill tree update for this great build I thought I would. I was testing it last night in 77 and 78 maps and it did pretty well. It is for sure nerfed substantially from last patch! This build really took a double hit from the ES and AR/EVA nerf from gear. If anyone has better ideas let me know. I'm sitting with about 5k ES, 64% block and 34k armor, 20k cyclone DPS, which is down quite a bit on all of those numbers with the same gear compared to last patch.

https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgAAiq-QEYLkvrxKyGqTGbTK0yzpFSAqTT8nKaVOKrZBhNluab6n0k3AD9Xtm4NT31jbrK_KSlFMrEd9WxqP9tr7CRmKm7XDOoMJb54dquGIRnG0DA186rosv8HFf8Yc3JMnVmMV14auL2_ZE3C77BhfatvnRwbQ0I_6_xxLjR6BtMWPRqcIuJPr7ij6V8mAVn7i-tIdFFXWZOcXL53EWPW3MUNjms9xTWaefNlyqayqWfPAGm7YF-FOMln-T31RYKaNZfB1TklR8NWApCSwxp4Qfwx9gseG0U9Wsz8=
IGN: IskyOfTheSea
Hi Isky,

You don't take the point for 8% Block Spell and Cannot be Stunned ?
I think, Command Of Steel is better compare at the 7 points to take Sentinel( block + résit )
is this build dead now? cuz iam hoping it aint.
Did this die?
Did this die?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info