SHARP's CI Immortal / Simply OP for all maps (37k+ DPS)+vids / Fully updated for 1.1SotV

Not worth even 50ex :P And its not trade thread

WTS
PM if you need. Thanks.
Last edited by Mamoux on Apr 3, 2014, 8:23:31 AM
Serlev, I have been running this build as my first char build. (Mistake because expensive) But I have managed to get to a point where I have 6.5k ES but only 6.5kDPS. I am using a 318pDPS axe and no Aegis yet. In order to not be so useless, I put on a Bringer of Rain and my dps increases to 10.5k with blood rage, but my ES drops to 2.5k nobuff, and 3.9k with buffs. Is there anything I can do to continue being CI and also make it more viable? I have started throwing away +block/defense nodes for +damage with Axe's/One Handers because I do not have an Aegis yet. I am currently level 81 on Ambush.

Any guidance/suggestions? All my buddies tell me the build is not the way to go for a first character and to stop trying to spend all my exalts/currency on ES items when I'm still going to suck at DPS (no soul taker).

Regards,
ZhiDao on Ambush

--- Accidentally posted this in the Low Budget leveling guide
"
Is there anything I can do to continue being CI and also make it more viable?

Sorry for a late reply. I started again to play D3 with the new expansion RoS is released.
CI Immortal needs both Aegis and STaker for the full power. But if u dont have these items you can still play as CI with a bit different build which was given at "step by step low budget leveling guide".. If u check the items used at 70+ lvl at that guide u will see that STaker and Aegis arent included; a pDps 1H + Es shield works quite good..

enjoy..
Hi dude,

I guess you remember me from POE, IGN Hardaxe. So your on D3 ! That's why i can't catch you IG.
I was expecting advices from you on an aura build. There you surely can help me :)

I'm building a scion in ambush league, and i'm playing it aura + MoM, using EK as mainskill.

This is my actual build at lvl 62 :
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAAdwFLQhnEZYYPBjbGYoajxv6HNwdqh6UIWAl3yj6KaUtqC9vQKBFnUZxR35KyE4qVi1aUluvYEtlTWqTbmluqm-ecLt07XTxeA16qnrvf8aCx4MJhNmTJ5M6muCbXZu1nrmio6QZqJqpbqw_rH-xkLQMtfK2QbfWvSe-ir6nwA_B88M6xLjKStJN1e3V-NkT21ncV-GI6-7yl_ba-ej7CQ==

And this is my final build :
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAAdwRlhjbGYoajxv6HNwdqh6UJd8o-imlLagvb0WdRnFHfkrITipWLVpSW69lTWqTbmluqm-ecLt08XgNeqp_xoLHgwmE2ZMnmuCbXZu1oqOkGaiaqW6sP6x_sZC0DLXytkG31r6KvqfAD8HzwzrEuMpK0k3V7dX42RPbWdxX4Yjr7vKX9tr56PsJgh7bC7iTDH0Qf8aepwidrhps890ZhSSqNunjavrSFy-G0SSwgKRV1mTnWK826DpSDjxCo3YIn8stR1BCjDZVSyaVbXvqujyOV8ltGQ==

I just got my 1rst Soul Taker from Chance Orbs (not for using it, but fort sell) so I'm gonna buy soon my Alpha's Howl and Prism Guardian.
I wanna play with half mana/life, running auras like Grace, Determination, Purities of Fire/Cold/Light, Clarity, Discipline and maybee Vitality.
I won't reserve all my mana for auras, i need it for MoM. I'll also run Arctic Armor and i'm thinking about using the Immortal Flesh Leather Belt.

So what do you say about that ?
Last edited by Kikoyou on Apr 14, 2014, 5:54:08 PM
Any ideas for nodes after lvl 91? Any propositions pleasy not only from Serlaw. I'm actually going to Master of the Arena then Acceleration and finally on lvl 97 Leather and Stell. Its the best route or maybe some other lik pure dmg nodes?

Last edited by Berukyurosu on Nov 12, 2021, 7:19:07 AM
level 97
I'm thinking of mirroring some best armor for this build. Any suggestions whats best? Carnal Armour 800/800 or saintly armour 800/800 or mayby Saintly 1800/600?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info