SHARP's CI Immortal / Simply OP for all maps (37k+ DPS)+vids / Fully updated for 1.1SotV

Hey i have a question, i see that you have 9% life leech, but i cant see where you get that from.
Sorry if i overlooked something.

ow i found it, its blood rage ofc
Last edited by TeenNagel on Mar 20, 2014, 11:20:10 PM
"
xiaoon22 wrote:
Can you share how you keep all 5 60% auras up with tempest shield using the gears you shown in your first post? Also, is your 28k aoe dps achieved using the same set of gears?
remember he as a legacy Soul Taker...
"
maarthor wrote:
"
xiaoon22 wrote:
Can you share how you keep all 5 60% auras up with tempest shield using the gears you shown in your first post? Also, is your 28k aoe dps achieved using the same set of gears?
remember he as a legacy Soul Taker...

I am using a legacy soul taker too.
"

If u have similar set of gear + apply exactly the auras shown and u cant reach around 28k aoe dps then pls:

** link your skill tree
** show here your set of gear
** send the screen shots of your offence without and with auras up

I can try to find out the reason of your dps problem..

enjoy..
"
serlev wrote:
"

If u have similar set of gear + apply exactly the auras shown and u cant reach around 28k aoe dps then pls:

** link your skill tree
** show here your set of gear
** send the screen shots of your offence without and with auras up

I can try to find out the reason of your dps problem..

enjoy..

I sorted out the 5*60% auras thinggy based on what you posted on having multiple of 5 for my mana. Thanks a bunch!

As for dps, I think the reason in the difference is because I'm looking at 68% block (without tempest shield). Otherwise, it is likely I'd hit 28k too.
"
I sorted out the 5*60% auras thinggy based on what you posted on having multiple of 5 for my mana. Thanks a bunch!

As for dps, I think the reason in the difference is because I'm looking at 68% block (without tempest shield). Otherwise, it is likely I'd hit 28k too.

great..

enjoy..
I have got my 1st Midnight today and had my first test run to Apex of Sacrifice..
Trashes are so easy.. they cant make even a scratch on us..

1st mini Boss is double VAAL.. You can be frozen during fight but if u have Alpha on then np at all.. I didnt have it at the beginning and was almost dyeing in the middle of fight; I changed it during the fight and got down both Vaal easily..

2nd Arena had a trio and when I killed 2 of them the ground was poisoned and I died.. when I came back for the last boss she always run into that poisoned area and expected me to come to her :) I just hidden back of pillar.. killed all mobs coming to me and at last she came to me.. bump.. easily down..

Atziri.. I had 2 Ruby Flasks (next time I will have at least 3 or 4) to try face tanking her during his all fire attacks or should I just dodge the storm call ?!.. I will decide this during next dating with her :)
I didnt have much problem to kill the tiny mobs targeting the Boss to cure him. I just stand under the boss and my multiple Strike + Splash handled almost all of them..
Clone Phase: I did something wrong by thinking they have same life pool , but attacking only one of them and a quick kill is the correct strategy..

I feel my 28k dps was not a good value for this fight.. I will try to change skill tree a bit towards more dps for the next fight..

For the first try getting her down to around 30-35% Hp was a good result for me..

enjoy..
She is kinda counter for that build.We need to stand and attack her and to run away from those flameblast with leap slam is kinda hard.All videos i ve seen were range attackers.For example with spectral throw and whriling blades you are nearly immune to her attacks cuz after a while its predectible.Also yeah our dps is low too.You need to be both fast and do more damage at the same time.Anyway those are my thoughts.Good luck with her next time:D
ing:the_melkor
"
Also yeah our dps is low too.You need to be both fast and do more damage at the same time.Anyway those are my thoughts.Good luck with her next time:D

First Midnight had dropped after some dozens of run to vaal areas, lets see when the 2nd Midnight will drop..

Indeed the fight of Atziri is not a complex one; she has 3 phases and if u have a high dps u see only 2 phases since at 75% - 50% and 25% she summons her mirrors.. u kill one of them and start dpsing to Atziri.. if your dps is not high enough to down her Hp for a 25% portion in a short time then she calls her minions to heal her (3rd phase).. which this is not our case with 28-30k aoe dps ; even our single target dps wont be enough to force her to skip 3rd phase..

My first idea was to increase our dps by sacrificing some blocking nodes; but when I watched some videos I have seen that if any of her attack crits it makes a huge damage. Our dps increase has a limit which wont be enough anyhow to get her down so quick. I should find a way to decrease damage taken by increasing max resists + ruby ( & topaz?) flasks and be able mainly face tanking during storm calls and fire blast..

Hope Midnight fragments like me and decide to drop soon :)

enjoy..
Still selling chest if anyone wants.

70ex...
ing:the_melkor

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info