SHARP's CI Immortal / Simply OP for all maps (37k+ DPS)+vids / Fully updated for 1.1SotV

oopps.. I forgot to answer this:

"
Also, how to solve bleeding and burning? Dot dmg is so OP and most of time threatening my life.

Simply the only solution to get rid of these is to use flasks accordingly..

Idd mate, when u have enough armor and Es u wont have any problem for these bleedings at all..
pls note that I never used any flask for bleeding and burning or shocking, they give some dmg but never create any serious problem on me ; around 6k Es will be enough for u too..
up!
^^^^^^
"
up!

"
^^^^^^

I love u both.. u r great..
Hello man :)!!
First of all thx a lot for that amazing guide because it's done really well. Clear and Step-by-Step also for newbies like me :)!! The only thing i want to ask you is: I've seen that you use a Legacy Soul Taker. At the moment i can't afford it. Does this build works also with a non-Legacy one? Because losing about 100 base dps I think that maybe can be a problem?? Or not and i just need more time to kill bosses?? Thx a lot for your time again :)!! Have fun :)!!
Where would you spend your next passive points? Level say 93 to 100/ thanks

Free bump
"
Where would you spend your next passive points? Level say 93 to 100/ thanks

In the guide I gave my 90 lvl tree for Part 1-3
The build is matured and rest is just fine tuning for your fun..
I plan to have at lvl 100..

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABAecDlgx9EHsQfxGWFHEV1xcvGYoaMhpVGo8byBzcHRQdqh6BJLAoxSj6KaUrCiymLL8vbzQKNug3ZjeDOyhBqkMxQ2NGcUcGS41MNU4qUWBV1lZjWPVZ81n-XhNfamBDYSFko2TnZp5uPW-ecH1wu3FNcql82X_GgKSDCYTvhq6G0Y9Gj_qTJ5rPm7WdxJ_LpuunCKcwqZWsqqyvtAy0xbZBtzG4k746wBrBAMHFwuzDOsNtw4bGnspK14bZE9sa2-fhiOeR6rrr7uwY8771S_ba9zL46_rS-wn_HDOWcz9BjCft892bg2qT1e3ADxfh

but as u know at new big patch coming in 10 days the tree will be changed (GGG says mostly the values will be changed but dunno the details yet). So we had better wait and see the changings first.

enjoy..
^
"
Hello man :)!!
First of all thx a lot for that amazing guide because it's done really well. Clear and Step-by-Step also for newbies like me :)!! The only thing i want to ask you is: I've seen that you use a Legacy Soul Taker. At the moment i can't afford it. Does this build works also with a non-Legacy one? Because losing about 100 base dps I think that maybe can be a problem?? Or not and i just need more time to kill bosses?? Thx a lot for your time again :)!! Have fun :)!!

yep it works also with non-legacy STaker.. You only loss around 10-11% dps, thats all..
The build is alrdy over-powered for existing maps, that means u can sacrifice 3-4 nodes for Shield block and get dps nodes which increase your physical dps part up to 60%.. This compansate your non-lagacy loss more than enough..

enjoy..
If I use Alpha's howl+lv20 reduced mana gem+ last reduce reserve mana node at bottom side
Then can I run 5auras + tempest shield?
Such as grace.discipline.determination.hatred.haste.tempest shield
Last edited by TheOddMagician on Feb 23, 2014, 4:01:38 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info