SHARP's CI Immortal / Simply OP for all maps (37k+ DPS)+vids / Fully updated for 1.1SotV

"
For Cyclone DPS build, if you equip abyssus, how do you run 4 auras with all the reduced mana nodes taken (hatred, discipline, grace, determination)?

If u got "all" nodes of mana reduction as shown in the build and use 20 lvl Reduced gem, all 60% auras are reduced to 25%.. Thats we play with exactly zero mana..

Pls check the tooltip of auras and see if the tooltip shows 25%...
If not whether u skipped a node in build or u have less than 20 lvl red. gem..

enjoy..
ok got it, it never work for me before xD, Thx
Last edited by oSTGo on Feb 18, 2014, 6:46:40 AM
So they are nerfing our lovely build:(
ing:the_melkor
"
So they are nerfing our lovely build:(

I didnt see any detailed info for the coming patch yet, where did u read for possible nerfs or buffs?
Can u pls link them? ty..
This is weird, could run 4 auras (deternmination, grace, hatred, discipline), and after lvl up and relog i can no longer run 4 auras
"
This is weird, could run 4 auras (deternmination, grace, hatred, discipline), and after lvl up and relog i can no longer run 4 auras

does your tooltip still show 25% mana reserve for 60% aura?
"
oSTGo wrote:

Your total mana value changed, so you need to adjust your ring again.
IGN: AchiLize
Achi's Quality Shop https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/602552
cant just keep adjust rings everytime lvl up. Must be a way to fix this
"
cant just keep adjust rings everytime lvl up. Must be a way to fix this

Until we have a fix for this there is no any other choice but changing some items to have a proper mana pool to be divided exactly to 4..
Last edited by serlev on Feb 18, 2014, 8:39:27 PM
awesome guy, bumper

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info