SHARP's CI Immortal / Simply OP for all maps (37k+ DPS)+vids / Fully updated for 1.1SotV

"
If I use Alpha's howl+lv20 reduced mana gem+ last reduce reserve mana node at bottom side
Then can I run 5auras + tempest shield?
Such as grace.discipline.determination.hatred.haste.tempest shield

In that case the mana reserve for 60% Aura drops to 20% and u can use 5 * 60% auras..
But u cant use tempest shield since we r CI and cant use Blood magic gem for another aura..

Love your build :)
"
Love your build :)

I am really so glad to see friends who love the build and have fun..

enjoy..
^
^
b
Would love to see the Cylone DPS section improved upon a little

- Skill tree broke down for leveling 20, 40, 60, 80 etc
- Videos
- Gem list
- Bandits
- Reasoning for the skills you have taken

Other than that fantastic guide
Last edited by Boltonsquad on Feb 25, 2014, 11:37:21 AM
"
Would love to see the Cylone DPS section improved upon a little

- Skill tree broke down for leveling 20, 40, 60, 80 etc
- Videos
- Gem list
- Bandits
- Reasoning for the skills you have taken

Other than that fantastic guide

Pls kindly note that the build is done mainly for Dbl Strike skill..
I only add Cyclone part 2 for the friends who also would like to try Cyclone with much higher dps and not so much tanky as Eve's Cyclone build..
The only thing to be done is to respect for the given cyclone build by regreting from the dbl strike build..
I had done so to improve the Eve's build to higher dps side.. Not much hurting :)

Friends who are with me for sometime know very well that I dont put any section if I didnt test myself.. thats another reason why there is no lvling 20,30,40 etc for cyclone part 2..(*)

But there r some videos if u just look at the top of Section 1 starting.. there is a spoiler there for Part 2 Cyclone vids..
And gem list: all are seen on the gear set I posted at part 2
Bandits.. kill all (same as Part 1 Dbl Strike)

P.S. (*) If u would like to lvl a scion from the start pls refer to my "step by step lvling guide: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/788046
Ofc you should do some small changes accordingly for cyclone but only after 70 lvl.. the path of leveling is very similar to cyclone path specialy around 70 lvls..

enjoy..

Last edited by serlev on Feb 25, 2014, 1:14:24 PM
auuuuuuuuuuuuuu
"
auuuuuuuuuuuuuu

:)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info