Known Issues & Common Technical Problems

hi all
i have one question
sometimes when I'm running maps i missing orbs because that is hard to see them, only after the second run can notice them.
For 1 game I changed the color for orbs to red, changing the color in named_colours.txt. Now all perfect, don't miss orbs, but I am afraid that it threatens to ban ???
please reply me, can i leave it red ???

My character tab automatically show up when I'm running around. This happened several times, I checked my keyboard and mouse and my computer but everything was ok. I guess it's a bug.
Hi there,

I downloaded PoE last night via the official website http://www.pathofexile.com. Anyway my problem is that when I try to login after filling out all the information on the login screen. I seem to get stuck on the "connecting to login server" that shows at the bottom left hand corner of the screen. I have been sitting on that screen for about 10-15 minutes and nothing seems to happen? I would really appreciate it if someone would tell me how I go about fixing this problem.

Thanks
shadows in the game are not visible. Characters and enemies have no shadows. The option to have shadows enabled in the main control panel.
WHAT CAN I DO??
Hello GGG. Its me, Darn. You might know me from the game, path of exile. I have been doing your excellent nemesis week race. I have it enjoyed very much. I belive the new map drop system is probably the best thing you could have done for the game. It has multiplied my playing experience to new heights. After fifty 100 quantity maps we were finally able to sustain our 68 maps. (Note. From nugi: Might be 67s).

And the racing aspect is rather awesome I must say. The feeling when you get a 67 sewer map from a 150& quantity level 71 map while watching other participating groups pulling 77 maps out from chamber of sins.

So the common techinal problem obviously is my attitude please fix it.

FUCK SAKE.

Best Regards
Darn

xoxoxo
Last edited by Darni on Jan 29, 2014, 2:31:45 PM
Why are the Devs still posting misinformation about the requirements? They are still claiming to support most laptops and DirectX 9, when they actually require DirectX 10 or better, with Pixel Shader 3. I like PoE a lot and spent a great deal of time and effort to install it on a laptop, only to find out they lied about it running on DirectX 9, which uses Pixel Shader 2.
The game is great on my desktop system.
Hello I have a problem with the game. After installing the game worked properly, but the second run the client switches off and the game does not work. The process of the game is in the task manager.

Windows 7 64 bit
Amd radeon hd 6800
Amd Phenom II X6 1090T
8 gb Ram

Update: the problem was solved after reinstalling drivers
Last edited by explay on Feb 2, 2014, 9:53:12 AM
"
KlausExile wrote:
Why are the Devs still posting misinformation about the requirements? They are still claiming to support most laptops and DirectX 9, when they actually require DirectX 10 or better, with Pixel Shader 3. I like PoE a lot and spent a great deal of time and effort to install it on a laptop, only to find out they lied about it running on DirectX 9, which uses Pixel Shader 2.
The game is great on my desktop system.

PoE run on windows XP, xp dont have directx 10 support
I don't know if it's my internet connection (other sites work good) but I have a big problem with downloading updates since 1.0.6 patch. I have max download speed about 20KB/sec and a lot of time-out's. When download speed drops to 0KB/sec, I have to close PoE and start it again to download the rest of the update :( I've missed two races (one has just started about 5 minutes ago) because of this issue because I couldn't download update in time :( I've never had such problems before :/ I did check my router, antivirus firewall, etc. I don't have PoE integrated with Steam. Any ideas? It took me about half an hour to download 35MB of 75MB (1.0.6b update) and I'm still trying after four time-outs :(

-edit-
I get those time-outs after every 8.80MB of the update, that's weird... :o I did check the forum about "Timeout was reached while downloading" error and I didn't find any working solution :(

-edit2-
I've tried WinMTR and find the connection problem with xe-1-2-0.mpr1.fra4.de.above.net, I have many packet loss with this address. There's no problem with connection to pathofexile.com, the problem is with patchcdn.pathofexile.com
Last edited by Thoian on Feb 4, 2014, 3:31:06 PM
I still get the blue screen of death while playing PoE.I updated my drivers via a specific software,I don't have a creative audygi sound card,I put -nosound in my shortcut but the problem persistes.Any suggestions?

Cheers!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info