PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Known Issues & Common Technical Problems

"
stan88 wrote:
"
KlausExile wrote:
Why are the Devs still posting misinformation about the requirements? They are still claiming to support most laptops and DirectX 9, when they actually require DirectX 10 or better, with Pixel Shader 3. I like PoE a lot and spent a great deal of time and effort to install it on a laptop, only to find out they lied about it running on DirectX 9, which uses Pixel Shader 2.
The game is great on my desktop system.

PoE run on windows XP, xp dont have directx 10 support

If you have a DirectX 10 compatible card, XP will support many of the functions and the game will run. If you have a DirectX 9 card, like most integrated graphics chips on laptops, it will not run.
Hi all. After 4months i wanted to play POE again and started download but theres a problem i guess. It says "Checking resources..." for 1 hour or more :/ Is it normal ?
Hello im having a problem where i am able to login fine on the PoE website login but after the steam transition everytime i login it gives an error saying, Login error : an unexpected problem has occured this happens when i go to link my original account from open beta to the new steam PoE. i really would not like to lose all of the unique items and rares i have on this account, the odd thing is that am here using the same login to write this but everytime i login from steam it gives me an error -.-', pls help i would really like to play again using my old account
Same issue as above. says "checking resources" and never gets further then that.
Hi Guys,

after the patch im gettin this error:

Error opening file: Metadata/Particles/bloodzombiedeath.pet

Im a steam-user and yesterday everything was fine but after the patch, its not that fine anymore :D
It crashes on the loading screen with the error-message above.
Im from germany and never had any issues with the game.
Hope u guys can help me out. Dont wanna lose my equipment. Just began the second run :(
Thanks in advance.

HELP ! I am still getting that Microsoft Visual C++ error Exception problem.
Anyone with a VIABLE answer to fix this? I'm tired of these kinda crashes..

P.S: I already tried changing the name and all in Game Icon.
"
shadowalkerr wrote:
Hello im having a problem where i am able to login fine on the PoE website login but after the steam transition everytime i login it gives an error saying, Login error : an unexpected problem has occured this happens when i go to link my original account from open beta to the new steam PoE. i really would not like to lose all of the unique items and rares i have on this account, the odd thing is that am here using the same login to write this but everytime i login from steam it gives me an error -.-', pls help i would really like to play again using my old account

You can still log in with the stand-alone Path of Exile client. Just use the email and password you were using before you linked your account with Steam.

"
knn123 wrote:
Hi all. After 4months i wanted to play POE again and started download but theres a problem i guess. It says "Checking resources..." for 1 hour or more :/ Is it normal ?

"
Same issue as above. says "checking resources" and never gets further then that.

It might be because the hard drive is badly fragmented and almost full. Please try defragging your hard drive (Start -> Accessories -> System Tools -> Disk Defragmenter).

"
WhitneyHusten wrote:
Hi Guys,

after the patch im gettin this error:

Error opening file: Metadata/Particles/bloodzombiedeath.pet

Im a steam-user and yesterday everything was fine but after the patch, its not that fine anymore :D
It crashes on the loading screen with the error-message above.
Im from germany and never had any issues with the game.
Hope u guys can help me out. Dont wanna lose my equipment. Just began the second run :(
Thanks in advance.

Please try verifying your game cache in Steam. (Right click Path of Exile in your Steam library and select Properties -> Local Files -> Verify integrity of game cache...)
my stash says remove only in stash slots, it won't let me put items back in slots
"
chomezz wrote:
my stash says remove only in stash slots, it won't let me put items back in slots

These are likely stash tabs that were recently transferred from either the Domination League or the Nemesis League. Once you have removed all of your items from the "remove only" stash tabs, they should disappear.
"
Halkatla wrote:
My issue is that I get disconnected ALL the time. When it happens I get this message: An unexpected disconnection occured.

The disconnection happens at random interval so I read this:

"At random intervals
This is a problem with your connection to our servers. Try changing your Gateway between America, Europe and Singapore. If all three are still resulting in disconnects, you’ll likely have to check the state of your router and contact your ISP about your connection problems".

The thing is, there is nothing wrong with my router, I have been in contact with my ISP and there is nothing wrong with my connection. I can play other games online just fine. And my friend whom I was supposed to play with have the same exact problem, and we dont even have the same type of router or IPS. (I have a DSL line 10/1, and he has fiber (100/100).

The problem still occurs when changing gateway from Europe to America or Singapore.

What could the problem be?

I really would like to play the game, but when I get disconnected every minute or so it's not possible..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info