Known Issues & Common Technical Problems

delete
Last edited by Maberg on Jul 24, 2013, 4:34:55 PM
i have problems with burning /chilled ground...i can play them sometimes and sometimes the game freezes....my chartar can still run around but cant kill anything or pick anything up...after about 30 sec it dc and send me back 2 game log in ...i have experienced it in games that dont have b/c ground ...but its when the r a lot of dischargers in the room....do u know a fix for this problem?....i have 8 gig ram ...gtx 570 graphics card ...and i5 comp....can u plz help coz it very annoying , when im host maps ...and get dc iout of the map and everyone takes what should be mine .....ive only had this problem the last couple of patches ...before that it was k....plz hlp
Hi...
How to change my league?
not able to get in to game since it is now asking me to ensure that I have access to that file.
My game is really often now just loading forever, I miss out on a lot every time I have to log out and in again.
I've read a million posts about this and somehow haven't found a solution yet.

Every time it happens I just get a box saying:

Exception

Unable to MapViewOfFile in MapChunk. Error Code: 8 Offset: 1123221504 Size: 4009350

I tried reinstalling the game today and nothing happened, and when I did the packcheck it said everything was in sync and didn't have me download anything new. :(
Ign: Icyboss
For almost half an hour the game keeps kicking me out back to log in screen, anyone else with the same problem?? It is very annoying!
"
Nadiblob wrote:
My game is really often now just loading forever, I miss out on a lot every time I have to log out and in again.
I've read a million posts about this and somehow haven't found a solution yet.

Every time it happens I just get a box saying:

Exception

Unable to MapViewOfFile in MapChunk. Error Code: 8 Offset: 1123221504 Size: 4009350

I tried reinstalling the game today and nothing happened, and when I did the packcheck it said everything was in sync and didn't have me download anything new. :(

Thiss!!
please help
Скачал игру.
Очень часто стали вылезать ошибки и очень часто стало вылетать из игры!
Что делать?
_____
I downloaded the game.
Very often began to get errors and often became depart from the game!
What to do?
screenshots of errors.
Last edited by nekit632 on Aug 17, 2013, 2:25:25 PM
**Очень часто стали вылезать ошибки и очень часто стало вылетать из игры!
___
**Very often began to get errors and often became depart from the game!
Last edited by nekit632 on Aug 17, 2013, 2:24:55 PM
"
nekit632 wrote:
I downloaded the game.
Very often began to get errors and often became depart from the game!
What to do?

Hi there, I think the best thing to start with would be a pack check. Head to this thread for more info on how to run a pack check: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18531

If this still does not solve the problem, please try running the packcheck while using a VPN to connect to our game. See this thread for more information on getting a VPN up and running: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/103073/highligh

Let me know how this goes, feel free to email support@grindinggear.com with all the details if you continue to have problems with this.
Last edited by rsjac on Aug 17, 2013, 2:30:44 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info