Known Issues & Common Technical Problems

Hi!
I have a problem with my account..
I do not know why my yahoo messenger account has deleted.. and I cant access her...and when I access to my path of exile account in the game ... I need a password.. because I access him with other pc...And I cant write the code who I received because my yahoo messenger account has deleted...please help me .. my account e-mail is [edit - removed].. but please write to me in that account [edit - removed]
Thank for your attention
Bye.. :)
Last edited by Julia_GGG on Jul 19, 2013, 8:48:54 PM
when i start the launcher the loading screen freezes.
ingame massive desyncs.
rollbacks over 10sek.
after the 0.11.2d Patch desyncs getting longer.

meele is nearly unplayable
i need an activation code because when i log in its says it was accessed from another computer, i keep on clicking resend email but my email cant get any activation code i want to play please help me
Last edited by bagoong1322 on Jul 19, 2013, 8:47:21 PM
"
bagoong1322 wrote:
i need an activation code because when i log in its says it was accessed from another computer, i keep on clicking resend email but my email cant get any activation code i want to play please help me

Hi there,

try adding support@grindinggear.com to your address book and requesting a new code to ensure it doesn't get filtered out as spam - also check your email has been entered correctly. If you continue to have problems with this please email us at support@grindinggear.com.

For any issues please feel free to email us at the above address and we'll get back to you as soon as we can :)
[i]No longer works at GGG[/i]
"
Julia_GGG wrote:
"
bagoong1322 wrote:

Hi there,

try adding support@grindinggear.com to your address book and requesting a new code to ensure it doesn't get filtered out as spam - also check your email has been entered correctly. If you continue to have problems with this please email us at support@grindinggear.com.

For any issues please feel free to email us at the above address and we'll get back to you as soon as we can :)
thank you for the fast reply
Hi Again !
I have 3 characters.. in the game..
changed..And sorry but i dont remember the hour..
If you need more information tell me..
Thank you very much

For Julia

Kinds Regards
Last edited by Henry_GGG on Jul 20, 2013, 12:07:10 PM
"
LookMyAss wrote:
Hi Again !
If you need more information tell me..
Thank you very much

For Julia

Kinds Regards

Hey there,

Can you please email us at support@grindinggear.com :D?
I keep getting runtime errors trying to zone in and out of marketplace area. Is this normal as it is keeping me from continuing my act3 quests.
done
Last edited by Doemi on Jul 22, 2013, 5:00:50 PM
Hi all! Please help me, why my texture quality is locked to medium ? i cant change to low or max
91 Lvl Bloodseeker Shadow ~

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info