1.3 [Newbie Friendly] GROUNDSLAMMER BUILD

dex is a big problem for me right now , because i can't use certain items that give me more damage because other gems won't work.
[/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler]
"
leftyZX wrote:
"
darco12 wrote:
How do i get enough Dextery for faster attack?

you don't need dex, get them from skill gem + few from passive nodes

How can give me a skill gem dextery? and when Faster Attack will level up it needs more Dextery to work.
And when i follow the skill tree in this guide i only get one dextery node.
Last edited by darco12 on Jul 21, 2014, 4:32:35 PM
"
Enemix899 wrote:
Just reached lv 90 which was my aim in the 1st place.

My gear and skill tree:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAnEEswUtDjwUIBRNFHEU9hZvGJEZhRo4GlUabB0UJKonLy3SMZ4yCTWSNug26TpSOtg9_EE_ROdKyE3YTeNQR1HmVcZXDVhjWK9Z818_YEthIWSjZp5nWGoeajtr2WxGbqpybHKpcrt07XgNeu97jHzZgW-DOITvhjuHKYjxjHaMz49GkFWRzp48ns2fy6FtogCkrKZXpzCnhKgYqWipbqyqtC-18rnNu-28n8AawQTG2M9l0NDSId7B37_jauOf5K3sOO8O73zwH_Iv8932SPcy97760v6P

My stats :

As you can see pretty mediocre gear not worth more than 5 exalts, however, the high amount of HP and life leech allowed me to sustain pretty well and die only 26 times 90% of which due to stupidity, impatience and going rambo on 3 packs of magic flicker strikers :D

Hey i have some questions i got the same Necklace but i am don't use it because of the -25% HP can you tell me why you still use it. And i see that your faster attack gem is only level 15 is that because of the dextery Problem? How will you get more dextery do level up your faster attack? Or you don't want it?
Last edited by darco12 on Jul 21, 2014, 10:44:01 PM
simple.
because that Carnage Heart is answers to all your question, that amulet is GS build main core
and if you need dex more, there big 1 green dot on passive +30 dex
Last edited by leftyZX on Jul 22, 2014, 3:21:31 AM
Thanks for this awesome build ! I found my old GS Marauder since the end of the last league and I replayed it a little and still love it :D

By the way I prefer to use mana now that I have enough DPS.

I just got those crappy items due to casual gaming but I can do 70+ maps and have fun :D

Spoiler

Got 15k DPS with heavy strike and 7,5k with GS with hatred on and none of my gear is OP !

Good work dude.
Last edited by popi2801 on Jul 23, 2014, 11:44:13 AM
"
darco12 wrote:
"
Enemix899 wrote:
Just reached lv 90 which was my aim in the 1st place.

My gear and skill tree:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAnEEswUtDjwUIBRNFHEU9hZvGJEZhRo4GlUabB0UJKonLy3SMZ4yCTWSNug26TpSOtg9_EE_ROdKyE3YTeNQR1HmVcZXDVhjWK9Z818_YEthIWSjZp5nWGoeajtr2WxGbqpybHKpcrt07XgNeu97jHzZgW-DOITvhjuHKYjxjHaMz49GkFWRzp48ns2fy6FtogCkrKZXpzCnhKgYqWipbqyqtC-18rnNu-28n8AawQTG2M9l0NDSId7B37_jauOf5K3sOO8O73zwH_Iv8932SPcy97760v6P

My stats :

As you can see pretty mediocre gear not worth more than 5 exalts, however, the high amount of HP and life leech allowed me to sustain pretty well and die only 26 times 90% of which due to stupidity, impatience and going rambo on 3 packs of magic flicker strikers :D

Hey i have some questions i got the same Necklace but i am don't use it because of the -25% HP can you tell me why you still use it. And i see that your faster attack gem is only level 15 is that because of the dextery Problem? How will you get more dextery do level up your faster attack? Or you don't want it?

Yes carnage heart is really nice. Get it if you can. 25% reduced life is only like 3x 8% life passives. Not really a big deal. And it has a lot of attribute points for dex.

Also really nice charachter you got there Enemix899 .
Last edited by kompaniet on Jul 23, 2014, 9:25:50 PM
why do you call added fire "Fire Physical Damage"
"
nadnerb wrote:
why do you call added fire "Fire Physical Damage"

It was the name of the support gem at the time the guide was written.
to address some of the questions ive been seeing.

if you need dex taking nodes is a possibility but ideally you want to get the dex from gear.

carnage heart is a key item to this build because it allows you to regret out of blood magic so that you can start running auras. at that point you're ideally running auras that benefit how you're building. personally i'm running haste and hatred for attack speed and additional cold damage based off physical dmg.

"
to address some of the questions ive been seeing.

if you need dex taking nodes is a possibility but ideally you want to get the dex from gear.

carnage heart is a key item to this build because it allows you to regret out of blood magic so that you can start running auras. at that point you're ideally running auras that benefit how you're building. personally i'm running haste and hatred for attack speed and additional cold damage based off physical dmg.

I wouldn't say it's a key item because if you spec out of blood magic keystone you still need to find an item with mana leech. Unless you mean to use the blood magic gem then i agree.

These items are also cheap and good if you want to free up another gem. Dual leech items.
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Slitherpinch
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Wurm%27s_Molt

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info