1.3 [Newbie Friendly] GROUNDSLAMMER BUILD

is this build hardcore viable?? i just literally started in hardcore have aboslutely nothing
"
dapsycho wrote:
is this build hardcore viable?? i just literally started in hardcore have aboslutely nothing

Should be yeah. You just focus on life and resists anyway.
Is this build still ok to play? I want to try it out for my first character.
I'm running with this build, Hardcore, and I must say I'm loving it... I've just hit lev50, only deviation Ive taken has been to pick up Sentinel near the Scion area for extra armour and resistance. Not sure why you didn't grab that one.

I have a question though, in the example equipment as well as gear posted by others I notice that there is an extreme lack of Chaos resistance. This is the only thing that gets me nervous at the moment. A group of 5-6 Vipers in the Wetlands (Cruel) will knock my health to half (around 1800 max) in the blink of an eye. My current Chaos resistance is only about 10% (better than -20%........), all other resistances are at 77%.

Is there something I'm missing? Or is this the kryptonite to this build? I'm at a point where I'm only looking for Chaos res on any gear I get moreso than any other stat at the moment.
"
MushaConvoy wrote:
I'm running with this build, Hardcore, and I must say I'm loving it... I've just hit lev50, only deviation Ive taken has been to pick up Sentinel near the Scion area for extra armour and resistance. Not sure why you didn't grab that one.

I have a question though, in the example equipment as well as gear posted by others I notice that there is an extreme lack of Chaos resistance. This is the only thing that gets me nervous at the moment. A group of 5-6 Vipers in the Wetlands (Cruel) will knock my health to half (around 1800 max) in the blink of an eye. My current Chaos resistance is only about 10% (better than -20%........), all other resistances are at 77%.

Is there something I'm missing? Or is this the kryptonite to this build? I'm at a point where I'm only looking for Chaos res on any gear I get moreso than any other stat at the moment.

can't say you lack or missing something, you should post all your gears and skill tree here so others can see what your missing is

also i think OP haven't updated yet lately, he said 1h+shield impossible
but i tried myself it's quite interesting fun
Last edited by leftyZX on Aug 7, 2014, 10:45:01 AM
Thanks for the guide.
"
leftyZX wrote:
can't say you lack or missing something, you should post all your gears and skill tree here so others can see what your missing is

Cheers :)

Current level: 52, repeatedly running Wetlands, want to get to Lev54 before making my way to Vaal so I can use this:

Current gear:
Spoiler

Current tree:

... yes, I am well and truly over-levelled, poison still knocks the crap out of me so I retreat back into my comfort zone.
"
MushaConvoy wrote:
"
leftyZX wrote:

Cheers :)

Current level: 52, repeatedly running Wetlands, want to get to Lev54 before making my way to Vaal so I can use this:

Current gear:
Spoiler

Current tree:

... yes, I am well and truly over-levelled, poison still knocks the crap out of me so I retreat back into my comfort zone.

i think you need is better gear and i don't see anything wrong with your passive,
you should look with +HP gear and i won't using Voidhome if i were you 44% exp reduced seems harsh....ouch
"
leftyZX wrote:

i think you need is better gear and i don't see anything wrong with your passive,
you should look with +HP gear and i won't using Voidhome if i were you 44% exp reduced seems harsh....ouch

Cheers =) I'll try and get more HP gear, see how that goes. Voidhome was real cheap (for obvious reasons) and doubles my pDPS, for those special moments when extra damage is required. I'll wail on a guy (or gal) then swap to my alternate weapon for the kill.

Seems +HP is more important than Resist....
"
MushaConvoy wrote:
"
leftyZX wrote:

Cheers =) I'll try and get more HP gear, see how that goes. Voidhome was real cheap (for obvious reasons) and doubles my pDPS, for those special moments when extra damage is required. I'll wail on a guy (or gal) then swap to my alternate weapon for the kill.

Seems +HP is more important than Resist....

both important in the end, because later you'll need it
you need huge HP because blood magic main used by GroundSlam build

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info