many new zealanders playing beta? o.0

Kiwi here as well, Wellington.

Looking forward to this game in a big way!

As far as I remember the servers are in the US (and possibly Europe...?) at this stage. I recall Chris mentioning Texas, I'm sure it's been mentioned a few times in numerous threads.

I know there are a few Kiwis about in the beta. One dude (purepower - he's an alpha member) has started up a clan called 'The Exiled', and there are a few NZers in there by the looks. Here's that thread: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/792 and their clan website:www.theexiledclan.org

So it's great to see some 'locals' about the boards, and awesome having the chance to play a game designed by a few Kiwi's from Auckland!
Do you serve a purpose, or purposely serve?
When in doubt inside your atavistic allure, the value of a summer spent,
And a winter earned.
another hamilton person here

soo, does anyone know if we get nz servers?
Yeah pretty sure the servers are in Texas.
Auckland myself.
"
Gpas wrote:
another hamilton person here

soo, does anyone know if we get nz servers?

I recall one of the dev's (Chris again I think) mentioning that if there is enough demand they'll look at implementing a server in Oceania.

So let's all spread the word around NZ and Australia - get everyone involved. What rugby world cup? PoE is the big news. :)
And a winter earned.
Last edited by SirSelim on Sep 12, 2011, 1:02:34 AM
keep em coming , hoping we may catch some devs attention that there are quite a few kiwis who want to play this but have yet had little or no luck getting beta key
Perhaps they need to have an RWC special ... for every try that the ABs score, a Kiwi gets a Key ;)
"
muklowd wrote:
Perhaps they need to have an RWC special ... for every try that the ABs score, a Kiwi gets a Key ;)

Haha, if that's the case we're all in this Fri when the AB's take on Japan. ;)
And a winter earned.
LOL - so there is method in my madness after all ;)
"
muklowd wrote:
LOL - so there is method in my madness after all ;)

always a method to some ones madness if u look hard enough :p
sorry was playin HoN forgot i was suppose to troll this thread, someone give me some ideas in a way i can do it im at a loss atm

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info