many new zealanders playing beta? o.0

"

Hey ICYOU, cheers for the update. A few questions from me:
- you mentioned you're in cruel difficulty, did you have to beat 'normal' first, or do you just choose the difficulty at the start?
- how are you finding the community in game? (I know it's still small, would just be nice to get an idea at this stage)
- have you come across any serious lag yet?
- have you come across any bugs/weird happenings in the time you've been playing?
- how's the skill tree treating ya?

Haha, I'll stop there as this is becoming a wall of text. Keep up the good work.

no i had to clear act 1&2 to get to cruel difficulty (so far thats all thats been released for beta)
community in general seems fairly helpful and quite small (see the same ppl chatting all the time ) have only come across 1 guy spamming so far (bad troll is bad),also people are doing Magic finding runs and u can attach yourself pretty easy just buy asking they drop the loot at the end of the run they dont want and u get free exp which is pretty win
i keep having regular "unexpected dcs" not due to my internet or anything going wrong with my pc , but im sure its due to graphical errors in the client
i think its because i have+ fire lightning and cold dmg to my attacks they bug maybe

and im just getting my head around the skill tree its fairly large and i specced into a few things i probly shouldnt have but it doesnt have seem to affected me much , mind u have seen a melee ranger which was pretty funny earlier running round with a sword NFI why , but im almost at the juicy "knockback part of agility tree" cant wait

any more info i can provide keep asking !

/walloftext end

also fanatically checking my inbox doesnt seem to help my lucky with freind invites FML :(
Last edited by ICYOU on Sep 14, 2011, 3:05:09 AM
Sweet info! Appreciate the quick answer. :-)

Another burning question would be if you've tested on a laptop, or have acceded to one to test. Haha, just asking on the off chance. ;-)

Cheers bro
Do you serve a purpose, or purposely serve?
When in doubt inside your atavistic allure, the value of a summer spent,
And a winter earned.
<3 NZ's! Have a couple of NZ friends I have played a couple of games with such as Aika and Rift.
no but when i go to work 2moro if i can get away with it ill test on one of the work laptops !
Haha, top effort dude. Just don't go getting fired over it!
And a winter earned.
installed and playing pretty decent on dell laptop with intergrated graphix 2 gig ram and i5 dual core .... boss has been running around on it so no chance of being fired ^^
"
ICYOU wrote:
installed and playing pretty decent on dell laptop with intergrated graphix 2 gig ram and i5 dual core .... boss has been running around on it so no chance of being fired ^^

This my friend is the best news I've had all day!! Haha.
I'm running a Dell latitude with an i7 and 8 gig, was just a little worried about gfx power, but you have put my mind at ease. Excellent.

You sound like you have a great boss dude.
And a winter earned.
Last edited by SirSelim on Sep 14, 2011, 10:14:45 PM
heh yeah friends were pretty impressed when I told them the game was made locally after they watched some gameplay footage :)
Kiwi Exile
hey I'm a new zealander. Where is my beta key? !! =P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info