many new zealanders playing beta? o.0

Aucklander here.
Sweeping Maid
wall of text inc

havent been able to play past the 1st act , but from wat ive seen so far im pretty blown away although i have only played one class (ranger). i love how dark this is ,have found a couple rares and ive only found a couple of encounters with bosses difficult (died once to end of act 1 boss ) long run back inc.

Unable to play much today as the boss (also one of my long time freinds outside of work ) hasnt got his beta key yet either .... hes been member since may 2010.
cant wait for 4 o clock , need to be able to play this on the iPhone

im hoping for a couple freind invites but as these seem random from what people on irc/ingame have said. i will keep u guys posted about how i get on though, planning on starting a witch or templar this evening, back to work b4 i get spotted i guess

Last edited by ICYOU on Sep 12, 2011, 11:39:56 PM
nice to hear some feedback - cheers ICYOU :)
"
muklowd wrote:
nice to hear some feedback - cheers ICYOU :)

+1

Excellent work ICYOU, keep the feedback coming (if you can find the time between work and fighting of hordes in PoE!). Look forward to hearing your opinion on aspects such as the skill tree and skill gems.

If you find anything cool remember to post it up on the 'Iteams from Beta' thread. :)
Do you serve a purpose, or purposely serve?
When in doubt inside your atavistic allure, the value of a summer spent,
And a winter earned.
+1 kiwi here in the cold south of Dunedin
I am already a veteran on this board look at the date of creation of my account would be fair if I were invited = D

didnt create this thread as QQ i joined up before you and didnt get inv , i worked my ass off to get in following reddit/irc/forums/tweets pretty much 24/7 for a week or so to get mine and was very lucky to get one /endrant

updating have cleared act2 died multiple times to these horrible crab like creatures with shells (u kill them once and they lose the shell then u kill the mob)
im to not rush in like rambo as it costs exp when u die in cruel which is 2nd tier difficulty ,so far drops seem to actually be still for level 15-16 characters which is kinda annoying.
havent gotten any freind invites yet still hoping for some any questions u guys have just ask
"
ICYOU wrote:

didnt create this thread as QQ i joined up before you and didnt get inv , i worked my ass off to get in following reddit/irc/forums/tweets pretty much 24/7 for a week or so to get mine and was very lucky to get one /endrant

updating have cleared act2 died multiple times to these horrible crab like creatures with shells (u kill them once and they lose the shell then u kill the mob)
im to not rush in like rambo as it costs exp when u die in cruel which is 2nd tier difficulty ,so far drops seem to actually be still for level 15-16 characters which is kinda annoying.
havent gotten any freind invites yet still hoping for some any questions u guys have just ask

Wow your one dedicated fan

+1 Aucklander here
lol
"
ICYOU wrote:

Hey ICYOU, cheers for the update. A few questions from me:
- you mentioned you're in cruel difficulty, did you have to beat 'normal' first, or do you just choose the difficulty at the start?
- how are you finding the community in game? (I know it's still small, would just be nice to get an idea at this stage)
- have you come across any serious lag yet?
- have you come across any bugs/weird happenings in the time you've been playing?
- how's the skill tree treating ya?

Haha, I'll stop there as this is becoming a wall of text. Keep up the good work.
Do you serve a purpose, or purposely serve?
When in doubt inside your atavistic allure, the value of a summer spent,
And a winter earned.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info