many new zealanders playing beta? o.0

Christchurch fella here. :)
Even earthquake stricken fellows want beta.
Kiwi through and through.
"
yumito wrote:
"
MaximusNZ wrote:
wow can we get a ban on this maggot

for wha?

for your awesome fail trolling of a thread that does not concern u in any way shape or form , its too much to hope for ... but in any case more kiwis then i thought so far
Last edited by ICYOU on Sep 12, 2011, 12:16:10 AM
hey all i wanted was to pass the time by trolling some random thread was that so wrong?
can we count aussies in this thread we only 2 hours flight away:)
anyway if u counting aussies
im from brisbane
Another beta-less kiwi here ... loving the idea of a kiwi made game that is in my favourite of gaming genres.
"
muklowd wrote:
Another beta-less kiwi here ... loving the idea of a kiwi made game that is in my favourite of gaming genres.
good to see so many of us i know of about 15 ppl including myself from wellington all desperate to get key/invite to either PoE or D3 preferably PoE as its a kiwi made game
i was done with this thread till i saw my inbox so i will continue, i enjoy kiwis in my salsa it ads a little sweet to my zest
"
ICYOU wrote:
"
muklowd wrote:
good to see so many of us i know of about 15 ppl including myself from wellington all desperate to get key/invite to either PoE or D3 preferably PoE as its a kiwi made game

whats a kiwi i should have asked before posting, and how can fruit make a game? or is it a vegi? hmm soo confused
"
yumito wrote:
i was done with this thread till i saw my inbox so i will continue, i enjoy kiwis in my salsa it ads a little sweet to my zest

we are pretty sweet :)
"
muklowd wrote:
"
yumito wrote:

we are pretty sweet :)

at least someone has a sense of humor i guess not all kiwis are spoiled :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info