many new zealanders playing beta? o.0

"
yumito wrote:
sorry was playin HoN forgot i was suppose to troll this thread, someone give me some ideas in a way i can do it im at a loss atm

You can troll this thread by deleting System 32.

I'm being serious here.
Youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzudxtilpQP_CzgbmkYmW4w

Twitch:
https://www.twitch.tv/uberj4ger
"
Sareth wrote:
"
yumito wrote:
sorry was playin HoN forgot i was suppose to troll this thread, someone give me some ideas in a way i can do it im at a loss atm

You can troll this thread by deleting System 32.

I'm being serious here.

this is good stuff go on
dont feed "he who lives under the bridge"
ICYOU: slightly off topic, but sweet system you have there. Shouldn't have any issue running poe on that beast.
Do you serve a purpose, or purposely serve?
When in doubt inside your atavistic allure, the value of a summer spent,
And a winter earned.
"
SirSelim wrote:
ICYOU: slightly off topic, but sweet system you have there. Shouldn't have any issue running poe on that beast.
built with Skyrim in mind to run everything on ultra , thanks :) must say i cheaped out on the case and now i have to deal with some massive white noise from fans if sound is not loud enough
Last edited by ICYOU on Sep 12, 2011, 1:57:40 AM
No Beta yet, but i am Canadian, live in B.C and am happy to be playing with anyone except trolls,YEA YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE EH.

but in all seriousness am from canada, and know a couple people here interested in the game.
"In the end everything you do, is just everything you've done."

Engaging Lurk Mode
"
ICYOU wrote:
"
SirSelim wrote:
built with Skyrim in mind to run everything on ultra , thanks :) must say i cheaped out on the case and now i have to deal with some massive white noise from fans if sound is not loud enough

I'm also looking forward to skyrim, not too long to wait now eh.

If you don't mind me asking, what case did you settle on? And where did you source your parts?
Do you serve a purpose, or purposely serve?
When in doubt inside your atavistic allure, the value of a summer spent,
And a winter earned.
Dove electronics for the most part , the ram i picked up from a tech convention in auckland and the case was just something that was floating about at work hence the "cheaped out " becareful if your gona buy the same cards i have they work on 2x6 pin connectors and some psus dont come with that standard, also had trouble with the size of the cards in my shitty case

and if your not a wholesaler you might not get a the best price for them from dove shop around first before you buy
globalpc are competetive too

mind you in saying that EVERYTHING is cheap ATM with the kiwi dollar being so awesome
Last edited by ICYOU on Sep 12, 2011, 2:57:11 AM
"
muklowd wrote:
Another beta-less kiwi here ... loving the idea of a kiwi made game that is in my favourite of gaming genres.

There needs to be more kiwi made games. The fact that they are home-grown makes them so much sweeter. :D
Kiwi through and through.
so far no one whos posted in this thread whos a kiwi has a beta iSAD 2.0 inc

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info