Willemoesium's Righteous Fire Build 20-40k DPS NO Kaoms Heart

"
Hey there, definitely trying this build out. I was just wondering, if I have a 5L searing touch, is there anything else I can plug in? I presume fire pen might work but I've not tested it yet.

Well, you should only use a 5L if you have one. It is not worth it to invest in one for this purpose.

I have tested fire penetration, and it do not work. The only other support that i can think of is empower or enhance, which does not benifit the damage of RF, but the spell damage bonus it provides.
I am at 63 and working towards this. Man its slow right now, I guess because I just want to get there.

Anyway why level 18 cast on damage and why 2?
level 1 would be better wouldn't it ?

I guit this guy a long time ago at 38 I guess I was just expecting more and it was not working out so marauder was off my list. This got me back.
anyway thanks BIG TIME for posting a cheap build I am so tired of hearing about the 50+ exalt builds, it must be nice.

I found a redbeak and if I find another one I will try it, but I know that the staff is cheap and there were tons for sale the other day...oh wait I won't need one now...tomorrow there won't be one and they will be 3 exalt LOL

What are you thoughts on the Arumvorax for this build...would it help ?

one last thing can this build solo dominus?
at what level would it be do able.

Last edited by Daddyboo on Dec 24, 2013, 1:12:04 AM
"
Daddyboo wrote:
I am at 63 and working towards this. Man its slow right now, I guess because I just want to get there.

Anyway why level 18 cast on damage and why 2?
level 1 would be better wouldn't it ?

I guit this guy a long time ago at 38 I guess I was just expecting more and it was not working out so marauder was off my list. This got me back.
anyway thanks BIG TIME for posting a cheap build I am so tired of hearing about the 50+ exalt builds, it must be nice.

I found a redbeak and if I find another one I will try it, but I know that the staff is cheap and there were tons for sale the other day...oh wait I won't need one now...tomorrow there won't be one and they will be 3 exalt LOL

What are you thoughts on the Arumvorax for this build...would it help ?

one last thing can this build solo dominus?
at what level would it be do able.

The the cast on damage taken, I don't use any of the gems in Carcass Jack. They are only there for leveling.

For the Arumvorax, I have actually just change to it. There is not much of a reason to use Divinarius anyway.

I have soloed Dominus. I first tried it when I got to lvl 84. Though I did it without any trouble (And really really fast), he does a ton of damage, and I dont think it is worth loosing 10% exp to kill him :) I don't know at what level I would try him out. Just try when you have just leveled up, and you wont loos exp if you die :)

I'm glad that you like the build :)
Still wondering why you made a topic for the exactly same build of 3 other topics which already exist and are much older...
just traded for this
Berek's Pass

anyone tried it?
For those interested, I'm selling all my perfect RF gear, since I'm building a new character. Avg 70k RF DPS + cycloe with life gain on hit built in. Can solo anything, really. All gears are perfect.

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/722377
I only have a level 7 purity of fire.
What level do I need it to stop loosing health?
could you do a level 100 build to see where you would go after level 84 stated in your guide?
"
Daddyboo wrote:
I only have a level 7 purity of fire.
What level do I need it to stop loosing health?

At lvl 17, your life regen/degen should not be much more than 10/sec, if you follow my lvl 84 build.
"
Kirmora wrote:
could you do a level 100 build to see where you would go after level 84 stated in your guide?

Done :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info