Willemoesium's Righteous Fire Build 20-40k DPS NO Kaoms Heart

Hey,

what do you think of taking Inner Force and Holy strength for an additional 1% of max fire resi from purity of fire?

28% increased effect of aura + 24% effect of buff = 52% increased effect of purity = 4*1.52 = 6

I don't know if it's worthwhile but it only takes 4 passive points.

Thanks for the guide
"
Porcoflic wrote:
Hey,

what do you think of taking Inner Force and Holy strength for an additional 1% of max fire resi from purity of fire?

28% increased effect of aura + 24% effect of buff = 52% increased effect of purity = 4*1.52 = 6

Thanks for the guide

Well, I have not done the calculations for it, but you have to think of the fact that RF self damage is a buf. This means that the 1% fire res have to counter the increased damage from RF. I don't know if it's worth it :)
"
Willemoesium wrote:
"
Porcoflic wrote:
Hey,

Thanks for the guide

Well, I have not done the calculations for it, but you have to think of the fact that RF self damage is a buf. This means that the 1% fire res have to counter the increased damage from RF. I don't know if it's worth it :)

Yeah you're right, I forgot about that, I guess it is better not to take it.
Thanks for your answer :)
Thanks for the build!

It was nearly unbearable getting to level 65 but once I did... so worth it.

I have a couple recommendations that other people may like though.

Run clarity with blood magic and reduced mana if you have any extra sockets. Using this, I can spam cyclone none stop. With cyclone I have life on hit, curse on hit and flam/ele weakness linked. My main weapon has cold damage on it so I get my EE proc from that. If you really wanted to get buck wild, you could use a 5 link and put another curse on it and get those boots that allow for 2 curses, thought it's probably not worth the lost resistances and max life.

One pass of cyclone is generally enough to kill all whites, blues, and generally most rares. Also, the reduced movespeed is actually a blessing here. With a fast 1 hander and cyclone, I'm healing incredibly quickly. As an added bonus, you can't be stunned while cycloning.
Last edited by BruceWirris on Jan 2, 2014, 5:10:20 PM
The new unique sword might be a nice thing to add to your build:

Last edited by xtlc on Jan 2, 2014, 2:11:39 PM
I don't see how that would be beneficial. You need to use Rise of the Phoenix in your offhand and the DPS increase from Redbeaks or Searing touch offer a lot more than Oro's. That sword actually offers no damage increase to RF at all.

You also don't want your attacks to do any fire damage or you'll give the mobs a positive resistance to fire when Elemental equilibrium is applied.
Last edited by BruceWirris on Jan 2, 2014, 2:23:52 PM
"
If thats not enough for me, I can get a +1 curse item, and use vulnerability, which increases damage over time by 40%, to reach 40155*(100%+40%) = 56218 DPS however, I find this unecessery, as I usually don't have time to cast FP and 2 curses.

It's an additional 40% increased damage, not another 40% more damage.
"
Epsilon2012 wrote:
"
If thats not enough for me, I can get a +1 curse item, and use vulnerability, which increases damage over time by 40%, to reach 40155*(100%+40%) = 56218 DPS however, I find this unecessery, as I usually don't have time to cast FP and 2 curses.

It's an additional 40% increased damage, not another 40% more damage.

Well, you may be right. I just thought that the difference between what damage I do, and what damage enemies take, makes them multilplicative.

I do some damage to enemies, when they take it, it plays no role how it was increased by me. They just take the damage I do as base damage taken, which is then increased by 40% increased damage over time. That is my thoughts about it.
"
xtlc wrote:
The new unique sword might be a nice thing to add to your build:

I don't really see in which way this sword will be helpfull to RF :/
Yesterday I got 65 level.

Now, I trying build my maruder modeled as Willemoesium's Righteus Fire Build.

I spent 84 points (64 for leveling plus 20 points for quest rewards)

Let see:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAxthYY1BQLv-iD18_458nL-8OvJ-krPIvwQR5aAtheA2-igHcpBkb-iXfhNllTUd-q8Xi6mEhhO907XrvYEsFLcRYJ9VAoJ65IWB08RjbrUoMX80mW69OKimlqW618m6qSsg1kojx_gq3PsauPC1M_69sxYrwH6IAFE0EswJxgzjvfEGH-ehodNpilKCCxyj6mK3r7riTpwidrhJpFxwabBmFJKqoGPPd

Does that make sense or do I need to change something?

Last edited by Szakal1200 on Mar 6, 2014, 7:13:00 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info