Willemoesium's Righteous Fire Build 20-40k DPS NO Kaoms Heart

"
jerg wrote:
You can easily get 5% max fire res from purity of fire, by getting 25% aura effectiveness from passives (e.g. sovereignty, influence nodes) and boosting up the 4% at lvl 20 gem to 5%.

I'm already doing this. But by making my Purity of Fire lvl 23, its base max res will be 5%, which is then increased to 6% from aura nodes. This will allow me to getat fire res at 91% :)
"
Willemoesium wrote:
"
If you not low on dexterity you can spec out of Thick Skin (5 nodes to get there).
You will lost:

20 dex
34% life

With this nodes get:

1. Holy strength and Path of the Warrior: net result -20 dex, -2% life, +20 base life, +3 effect of auras on you, + 40 str,
2. Holy strength and Purity of flesh: net result -20 dex, +20 int, +3 effect of auras on you, + 20 str, +6% chaos res.

Thank you for your reply. I have thought about purity of flesh, however I need to have the 152 dex to run lvl 20 Grace. But thanks again for sharing your thoughts :)

I think you can easy get this +20 dex on the second ring, and not for the absurd price.
IGN: Sociopathy
Can you not use a +2fire+1all wand to get a level 23 Purity of Fire?
"
Uvne wrote:
Can you not use a +2fire+1all wand to get a level 23 Purity of Fire?

I can do that, but then i would have to recast Purity of fire everytime I change to Searing Touch, which is quite annoying :) Again economy is also an important factor in my oppinion, and I belive that Geofri's is cheapest :)
"
Willemoesium wrote:
"
If you not low on dexterity you can spec out of Thick Skin (5 nodes to get there).
You will lost:

20 dex
34% life

With this nodes get:

1. Holy strength and Path of the Warrior: net result -20 dex, -2% life, +20 base life, +3 effect of auras on you, + 40 str,
2. Holy strength and Purity of flesh: net result -20 dex, +20 int, +3 effect of auras on you, + 20 str, +6% chaos res.

Thank you for your reply. I have thought about purity of flesh, however I need to have the 152 dex to run lvl 20 Grace. But thanks again for sharing your thoughts :)

"
Xheos wrote:
please dont use Empower with a aura it has a mana multiplier and it is stupid

The Trick is, that Purity of Fire gives 5% max fire res at lvl23, which is only posible to reach with empower. The multiplier isn't that much of a problem though. I reserve almost 100% mana, so I would not be able to use another aura anyway. But thank you for sharing your thoughts :)

ok but why should i get 5% max resis when i already have 90 all res? ;) 90 is max
Diablo II Fanboy
"
Willemoesium wrote:
"
jerg wrote:
You can easily get 5% max fire res from purity of fire, by getting 25% aura effectiveness from passives (e.g. sovereignty, influence nodes) and boosting up the 4% at lvl 20 gem to 5%.

I'm already doing this. But by making my Purity of Fire lvl 23, its base max res will be 5%, which is then increased to 6% from aura nodes. This will allow me to getat fire res at 91% :)

you cant get 91 fire resis. 90 is max
Diablo II Fanboy
"
Xheos wrote:
ok but why should i get 5% max resis when i already have 90 all res? ;) 90 is max

I'm not sure I understand. I don't have 90% all res. I only have 90% fire res, and that is not max. When Purity of Fire gets to lvl 23, I will have 91% fire res :)
"
Willemoesium wrote:
"
Xheos wrote:

I'm not sure I understand. I don't have 90% all res. I only have 90% fire res, and that is not max. When Purity of Fire gets to lvl 23, I will have 91% fire res :)

no you wont. i tested it. i tried exactly the same :) i bought a empower level 2 for over 1 exalt and i still had 90 fire resis with level 23 purity of fire
Diablo II Fanboy
"
Xheos wrote:
"
Willemoesium wrote:
"
jerg wrote:

you cant get 91 fire resis. 90 is max

Can you give me your source of this? I have never heard of such a cap. It does not seem to be described in the wiki :)
How are you sustaining life while monsters are attacking you? I planned something similar and was going to use an aoe cleave with leech and life on hit.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info