[1.0.3] Bringer of Entropy - 22K AoE DPS, 74% Block and Spell Block, 77% All Res Tank!

"
Archey wrote:
How do you have so much mana left over after auras? My max mana is 576 and i can barely run two auras (hatred and grace), im left with 57 mana :/ My auras are linked with a level 15 reduced mana which brings them down to 45% each

Running Hatred and Grace together won't work unless you're using Blood Magic with your Dual Strike, there just isn't enough mana remaining. Purity of Elements has less reserved mana, so you can run that along with Hatred and it works.
Can you please let me know what the damage is like without added fire with blood magic in its place?
"
Archey wrote:
How do you have so much mana left over after auras? My max mana is 576 and i can barely run two auras (hatred and grace), im left with 57 mana :/ My auras are linked with a level 15 reduced mana which brings them down to 45% each

My Gear:

Spoiler

Hey, like I said in the guide I do not run Grace and Hatred together. I usually run Hatred and Purity (linked to Reduced Mana).

"
Addister wrote:
Can you please let me know what the damage is like without added fire with blood magic in its place?

If I remember correctly, It's around 17-17.5K Without Added Fire Damage (I often drop that for Life gain on Hit)
"Did the earth move for you baby? Probably, you hit the ground quite hard"
- Shadow, upon killing Alira
Hi there,

Thanks for posting your Build, i try this out at the moment. But one Question: What about the big Evasion Circle? Is it not worth to pick up the two 30% Evasion nodes? In addition to the three little Evasion nodesthat you have to pick up before, it is an Armor increase of 90%. Not worth or maybe not necessary to get more armor? Never played with high blockchance before, and i dont know how well it really works, but i will find out soon ;)

Greetings
"
Jedmiester wrote:
"
Archey wrote:

My Gear:

Spoiler

Hey, like I said in the guide I do not run Grace and Hatred together. I usually run Hatred and Purity (linked to Reduced Mana).

"
Addister wrote:

If I remember correctly, It's around 17-17.5K Without Added Fire Damage (I often drop that for Life gain on Hit)

Ah sorry I missed that. Is there anyway to bump my dps? I'm running a 5l chest since I don't have BoR, i've only got 7600 dps with hatred
Im wondering about the bandit rewards on mecri, do you not think Oak would be a good bet getting an extra endurance charge considering we are basically going to be at max charges all the time with the BoR charge gain and the cwdt?
"
Sarasin wrote:
Im wondering about the bandit rewards on mecri, do you not think Oak would be a good bet getting an extra endurance charge considering we are basically going to be at max charges all the time with the BoR charge gain and the cwdt?

Personally, I feel an extra 4% dmg reduction really isn't worth it considering how often you are blocking
Last edited by Kelsier0 on Dec 22, 2013, 1:04:32 PM
Doing pretty good with this build, lvl 77 atm with 20k dmg DS and like 65% block chance because i'm using carnage heart for life leech.

Loving this build, thanks for sharing!
How are you getting life leech from your gear? None of the items have life leech.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info