[1.0.3] Bringer of Entropy - 22K AoE DPS, 74% Block and Spell Block, 77% All Res Tank!

God this shit looks amazing. currently level 56 with all the gear aquired. CANNOT wait to try this full build out! thanks for sharing man

Gonna be trying this out of nemesis i will let you know how it goes :)
Last edited by Kozakuren22 on Dec 19, 2013, 11:12:28 PM
"
Kozakuren22 wrote:
God this shit looks amazing. currently level 56 with all the gear aquired. CANNOT wait to try this full build out! thanks for sharing man

Gonna be trying this out of nemesis i will let you know how it goes :)

Ah awesome, glad someone is trying it out! Let me know what you think :D Best of luck man!
"Did the earth move for you baby? Probably, you hit the ground quite hard"
- Shadow, upon killing Alira
Im curious about the cruel bandit choice. Is the skill point really worth losing 18% phys damage? Or the attack speed? Also how are you on mana? Is the 4% leech enough so you never have to auto attack?
Last edited by Sarasin on Dec 20, 2013, 7:02:17 AM
"
Sarasin wrote:
Im curious about the cruel bandit choice. Is the skill point really worth losing 18% phys damage? Or the attack speed?

My mistake, I completely forgot about the 18% Phys. I did in fact take that in Cruel, thanks for bringing that to my attention I will edit my post now :)
I finished mine before I ever looked at the duelist forum. Not surprised to see there are many of you doing similar builds.

I've enjoyed it so far since it has higher damage than I am used to dishing out. Turns out having a high offense is also pretty good defense since the enemies vanish before they have too much of a chance to hurt ya.

I used rainbowstrides for a bit and then decided that I wanted more life/resists so I switched to a rare. I have stone of laz on stand by for now if I want to use it instead of my rare amulet that gives life/mana regen/all att. By doing this I'll should end up with around 5k life.
Standard Forever
Last edited by iamstryker on Dec 20, 2013, 7:09:38 AM
"
iamstryker wrote:
I finished mine before I ever looked at the duelist forum. Not surprised to see there are many of you doing similar builds.

I've enjoyed it so far since it has higher damage than I am used to dishing out. Turns out having a high offense is also pretty good defense since the enemies vanish before they have too much of a chance to hurt ya.

I used rainbowstrides for a bit and then decided that I wanted more life/resists so I switched to a rare. I have stone of laz on stand by for now if I want to use it instead of my rare amulet that gives life/mana regen/all att. By doing this I'll should end up with around 5k life.

Yea I actually purchased a WoE the day after it came out, cause I wanted to make a build with it. I hadn't been on the forums either but I see a few other Wings builds out there. I only just got around to making the guide, as the build imo is super op!
What happens if you use an appearance transfer item on a WOE? Do both hands take a new appearance or only the one?

Why no Berserking, also?
Hey you should add a section in gear about INT costs. You dont put any nodes into int but about 100 is required. OFC you get the int needed from gear but people probobly wont notice(like me) at first glance
You have so much +dex do you still think RT is necessary?
I burned through quite a few regrets this morning and bought a few pieces of gear to try this out. When I got my Wings, I modified the blender build I had been using to work with them, basically removing 1H nodes and adding 2H and Axe nodes, and swapping some things around. It had been working really well, clearing maps through the 75s with not much trouble except occasional bosses (I was finally able to kill residence Dom with easy mods, but had to skip him vast majority of the time). Figured I'd try out the block/spellblock build and see if it would give me more survivability and still maintain close to the same clear times.

The build I'm using now is pretty close to what you have here, there's minor differences mostly with life and resist nodes, not worth getting into really. I've got 74% block and 71% spellblock (Rainbowstrides aren't perfect), 4k life, 22.8k dps. DPS is about the same as what I had before, because I was using Blood Magic before instead of Added Fire Dmg, so pretty much evens out with losing damage nodes for block nodes. I also had to downgrade my gloves/rings quite a bit in order to get ones with mana/life leech.

Need more time to test it out before I can decide whether I like it better or not. A couple things I've noticed:

Definitely can't run Grace along with Hatred, I constantly ran out of mana with 4% leech from gear. But running Purity instead of Grace seems to solve the mana problems, and like you said I don't really seem to miss the extra armor from Grace. I can stand there and let a pack of rhoas charge me and it's no big deal.

Serious mana starvation issues when trying to do a map with 50% reduced regen. I'd assume no-regen mod is even worse. This sucks because it seems like at least half the maps I roll have one of these mods on them, so I really don't want to have to constantly reroll them. How have you handled these? With my previous build, these mods were just free quantity and I didn't even notice them because I didn't use mana, and I had my Carnage Heart giving me tons of life leech. I tried putting the blood magic back in, but then I had life issues, the 2% life leech just can't sustain blood magic. Maybe for these maps I can just put the Carnage Heart back in along with blood magic and just forgo most of the spell block.

Anyway, thanks for posting the build, and I'll try to give more feedback once I have a little more experience with it. I'm hopeful that I'll be able to kill all the remaining bosses I haven't got to yet with this build, although I only map solo so we'll see if its possible.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info